I love my Zed and...

The Bounty Bar Kid

Got the chance to drive through some real rural towns were incest is considered as the local pass time.

Dude, you should of said you were passing through Kidderminster, I'd have put the kettle on :thumbs:

• Like 2

Got the chance to drive through some real rural towns were incest is considered as the local pass time. Had to dodge ejaculation from pedestrians on the way out of the place.

You must have been past SMD's & BBK's houses

You don't know where I live and incestuous people couldn't afford these houses :p

• Like 1

Took mine out today for the first time in ages and as always fall back in love with her as I have recently had impure thoughts about selling up. She is just such a comfortable cruiser and makes me smile when I press the loud pedal :yahoo:

• Like 1

I love my zed for a simple reason, I can drive it, if anyone on here has owned a rx7 they will know exactly what I mean, its a real novelty having a car on the drive that you dont go into melt down and panic everytime you pick up the keys ;)

I love my zed for a simple reason, I can drive it, if anyone on here has owned a rx7 they will know exactly what I mean, its a real novelty having a car on the drive that you dont go into melt down and panic everytime you pick up the keys ;)

+1

Ha ha ha know exactly what you mean

I own / have made the uk's top show winning custom sports bike (hayabusa) ,owned her for 12 years and she lives in the living room but I have owned the Zedd for 11 months now and the bike hasn't left the house once that's Bad that is , I just love the bloody car :lol:

• Like 2