350Z Carbon Bonnet Dampers - £75 Deliv.

14N

Hi all,

I now have 5 more sets of bonnet dampers (1x orange sticker and 4x white if you're interested). I've updated the first post with a continued list. If you would like a set, please let me know.

Hi all,

I now have 5 more sets of bonnet dampers (1x orange sticker and 4x white if you're interested). I've updated the first post with a continued list. If you would like a set, please let me know.

£75 for the white, £85 for the orange :lol:

• Like 1

You have to open the bonnet about a quarter by hand then the dampers will take over and raise it slowly for you

Great mod :thumbs: :thumbs:

Thanks Ian.

Hmmm, mine seems to get stuck between that quarter and full open... I'll see how it goes for a bit and hope it improves :thumbs:

My drive is on a slope and I've noticed they behave differently whether I'm nose up or bottom up (insert innuendo). :lol: if I park facing down the dampers do struggle to open the bonnet fully, but if facing uphill, they're fine. The dampers take over from just before half distance. Same if parked on the flat. Once open, they hold the big heavy old bonnet firmly.

• Like 1

My drive is on a slope and I've noticed they behave differently whether I'm nose up or bottom up (insert innuendo). :lol: if I park facing down the dampers do struggle to open the bonnet fully, but if facing uphill, they're fine. The dampers take over from just before half distance. Same if parked on the flat. Once open, they hold the big heavy old bonnet firmly.

Spot on Ian. I'm on a slight downward slope on the drive and its a little bit slower that if I reverse in . :thumbs:

• Like 1

Hmmm, mine seems to get stuck between that quarter and full open... I'll see how it goes for a bit and hope it improves :thumbs:

Nothing to worry about ~ still much better than using the bonnet stay as there is much more room to work on things, ....plus do you really want it to shoot up so fast that it knocks your teeth out every time you open the bonnet?! :dry::lol:

• Like 1

I'll take a set with an orange sticker lol

I've got a set with an orange sticker mate. :lol: They're yours if you want them. I can either post or bring tgem along to a meet. Just let me know :thumbs:

^^ Very nice. B)

Am I the only one though that has left his stickers on? :lol: I like my blue "health & safety" warning stickers on them. :D

I've kept my stickers on too! I like the the Orange colour as I'm planning to continue the orange theme throughout my engine bay too ;)

• Like 1

No Green or Purple stickers planned then?

I'm sure I could get you a set with green or purple stickers mate :thumbs:

The stickers themselves will probably have no relevance to the dampers or anything else automotive though :lol:

No Green or Purple stickers planned then?

I'm sure I could get you a set with green or purple stickers mate :thumbs:

The stickers themselves will probably have no relevance to the dampers or anything else automotive though :lol:

If they were Green the car would surely go faster :lol:

I'll PM you in mo mate :thumbs:

• Like 1