350Z Carbon Bonnet Dampers - £75 Deliv.

14N

Stick me down for a set should there be another lot.

Will do Cal. I'll leave things a while and just order your set if there's no further interest :thumbs:

Or see if Grundy will sell you his, as I don't think he'll ever fit 'em! :lol::stir:

• Like 1

No retirement plans I'm afraid GM. The cash is going to the same place where all my spare (and not so spare) cash (and time) goes. It's that thing parked on my drive with the '3', '5', '0' and 'Z' on the boot :)

New bloomin' Y pipe tomorrow (hopefully).

No retirement plans I'm afraid GM. The cash is going to the same place where all my spare (and not so spare) cash (and time) goes. It's that thing parked on my drive with the '3', '5', '0' and 'Z' on the boot :)

New bloomin' Y pipe tomorrow (hopefully).

Well that's the best way to spend your hard earned cash anyway. :D;)

Stick me down for a set should there be another lot.

Ian put me down for a set of these also when you have them back in stock :)

Cal & Hawker, 3 more sets are on their way to me as I write this. I'll drop you a PM once I've got them, should be in next few days. :thumbs:

This does mean I'll also have a spare set up for grabs..... :)

With a carbon bonnet for the first few closes you should apply pressure to the face of the bonnet above where the brackets are, or you risk cracking your bonnet under flexing as a carbon one is not heavy or rigid enough for it to shut by pulling it down first time.

Really happy with them though :) gave up at peeling the sticker off half way through haha!

• Like 1

I didn't realise you had a carbon bonnet Cal. Sounds like they still work fine with a bit of care involved. Glad you're happy with them and thanks for the feedback :thumbs:

• Like 1

Ill have a set if there's any more going?

I will take some too when you get some more in.

3 more sets on there way to me (which means I'll have another set up for grabs). They should be here this week. :thumbs: