350Z Carbon Bonnet Dampers - £75 Deliv.

14N

Hi Ian, received my lifters today. :yahoo:

Thanks for those as they where a doddle to fit, look great and also came with an allen key to add to my collection. :lol: Great service mate. :thumbs:

If it stops Pi55ing down I might get mine fitted as well... :surrender:

:lol: I got lucky as I did think it was going to start raining at any second.

Fitting doesn't take long though, although I spent a little longer doing it as OCD took over and I started cleaning bits that you can't even see when all the parts are back together. :surrender::lol: So happy to get that darn bonnet stay off. ;)

Hi Ian, received my lifters today. :yahoo:

Thanks for those as they where a doddle to fit, look great and also came with an allen key to add to my collection. :lol: Great service mate. :thumbs:

If it stops Pi55ing down I might get mine fitted as well... :surrender:

:lol: I got lucky as I did think it was going to start raining at any second.

Fitting doesn't take long though, although I spent a little longer doing it as OCD took over and I started cleaning bits that you can't even see when all the parts are back together. :surrender::lol: So happy to get that darn bonnet stay off. ;)

Same as, it's amazing how dirty it gets under those bits of plastic where nobody can see.....

Well I'm home from work now - weather forecast says clear tonight but heavy rain tomorrow! I'm tempted to get the work lamp out and do it now while the weather's clear...hmm what to do...?

I doubt it will take you more than 15-20 minute to do once you get started tbh. Have you seen the "how to fit" guide in the guides section? That will show you just how easy it is. ;)

Well I'm home from work now - weather forecast says clear tonight but heavy rain tomorrow! I'm tempted to get the work lamp out and do it now while the weather's clear...hmm what to do...?

I doubt it will take you more than 15-20 minute to do once you get started tbh. Have you seen the "how to fit" guide in the guides section? That will show you just how easy it is. ;)

Yup I've been reading it while at work today and it really does look simple enough. I think I'm gonna do it! :D

Just don't drop anything or you will never find it in the dark ;)

That's exactly what I was worried about! And in fact I almost lost one of the small clips when I tried pulling it out and it just popped out. Luckily it landed on the cover itself.

To top it off - Sod's Law strikes! It started drizzling as soon as I opened the bonnet, but it was only a bit of drizzle and I powered through.

A short while later...VOILA!!

image-9.jpeg

image-8.jpeg

Thanks Ian for a simple but effective mod! :thumbs:

• Like 1