350Z Carbon Bonnet Dampers - £75 Deliv.

14N

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to Ian for the gas struts, and before any one says, I know they are on upside down having tried them the correct way on and off a couple of times. This way works with no problems. Good stuff Ian.

20140320_0340_zps6e839d33.jpg

20140320_0345_zps4ccfcb07.jpg

• Like 1

Are yours OK now Stu?

Cmck, your engine bay looks great B) Your bottom brackets are also the wrong way round - was this intentional? The vertical part should be closer to the wing, therefore meaning you don't need to modify the plastic cover. But hey, if something works, how can it be classed as wrong, right?

They can actually work either way, your boot gas struts are done this way, the bottom brackets fitted either way would still have meant the trim would have sat proud above the bracket leaving a gap below the trim. My detailing eye could never leave a gap and therefore this way floated my boat still the main thing is they work and a excellent piece of kit from Ian. ;)

Any news on your next batch coming in Ian? Fingers crossed it's soon! Let me know, thanks, Keiran.

Delivered this morning Keiran. I'll send you a PM later with details :thumbs:

Can you stop posting these smutty images on the forum Mark.... it's actually making me feel inferior :p

How do you think I feel? - He keeps turning up at all the West Mids meets! :lol::p