Tonights Rain!!!!!!!

Grundy

We got the wind pounding against the house here in London. Looks like it's here to stay the night! Stay safe everyone who's out driving, mainly from other idiots out there who don't have a scooby how to drive in British weather

Very bad in Richmond yesterday but at least it meant shops were pretty empty.

THE NATIONAL Road Safety Authority in Ireland has urged motorists to drive like absolute lunatics in wet road conditions today.

Gardai have also asked all road users to exercise extreme disregard for the weather and to drive as recklessly as humanly possible.

Cheif Super Intendant Michael Murray told WWN that people should ignore all warnings and drive as fast as they can through the floods.

“If you are travelling under 120km an hour you are likely to get stuck in the flood.†he said. “The best thing to do is to make sure you are going fast enough to skim across the water like a large stone.â€

Careful drivers caused problems for rush-hour commuters in many parts of Dublin earlier this morning. Motorists have been urged to ‘shunt’ slow moving drivers off the road and out of harms way.

“It is imperative these vehicles be taken out as quickly as possible to avoid further delays in traffic.†added Mr. Murray.

The RSA advised that no road was impassable due to flooding. It is down to the driver to grow a pair of ba**s and tackle the flood head-on and as fast as possible.

In Waterford motorists are being told to ’man the f*** up’ and avoid turning back when they see a flood.

AA Roadwatch said motorists these days are turning into pussies and should be made wear ‘P’ plates if they refuse to challenge a flood.

“People have gone soft over the past twenty years.†the organisation said. “Making drivers wear P plates is probably the only solution to this problem. â€

“Its only a sup of water lads.†they added.

I woke up this morning to two of my garage roof panels missing. A friendly passer by rang the doorbell to let us know they were lying halfway up the street (I'm in a corner house). Have managed to temporarily replace them and put bricks up but need to get it done properly

I woke up this morning to two of my garage roof panels missing. A friendly passer by rang the doorbell to let us know they were lying halfway up the street (I'm in a corner house). Have managed to temporarily replace them and put bricks up but need to get it done properly

Ohh nightmare. :scare: Not what you want. :surrender:

Good luck getting it sorted. :thumbs:

There is about six houses down my road pumping water out of there houses and garages it's such a shame a day before Christmas, also alot of them don't have home insurance as no one will cover them. Dam government need to sort out better drainage for the whole country just hope no one else gets effected but the weather is not looking good for the next few days.

There's a massive tree down up my road, a good couple of feet in diameter and taller than the house.

Also a house near me looks to have half fallen down! Over half the bricks on the front of the house have fallen along with a couple of window frames!

I didn't think it was that bad but clearly is...

Main roads between Reigate and Crawley closed due to flooding with many cars stuck water up window level!

Took me 1 1/2 hours to get to Crawley this morning and 3 and1/2 to get home this evening!

Lucky Santa can fly over the mayhem and visit later!

David