1. 1. How much?

• £3.00
    • £3.50
    • £4.00
    • £4.50
    • £5.00
    • £7.50
    • £10.00

£3.50, if it was a small letter to go overseas, weighing less than 100 grams with a value of less than £20 and a delivery time of 5 days ;)

they have a little letterbox thing now that a "letter" has to pass through, otherwise it'll be charged as a small parcel. I found this out when posting my boot poppers to get modded.

Edit: I just did the price finder thingy. It looks like your price is right, but it's "small parcel" not "small letter" :thumbs:

Edited by KyleR

Yeah the bloke tried his hardest to get it through the letter slot :lol:

It went via AirMail.

:)

Their letter slot is about 2/3 the size of my letter box, I always check if it will

fit through my letter box and when I get to the post office, no mate wont fit through the slot

has to go parcel post that will be double the normal post... :rant: :rant:

That makes no sense!

They rape you if you sending over 2kg abroad...I was sending some old wheel spacers and extended bolts to Popand or somewhere over there...it was just over 2kg, and it was like £60...but lady told me to split it into 2 bags and send as 2 different parcels...so I done that, and it was less than half price :lol:

Cheap Wasso! You need to go global now mate, no excuses :lol:

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

There is a plan.....

I'm sure they'll sell well on my350 which now that I have the designs made up should very easy to just call another £50 although I do need to up the price slightly because it's such small volumes that I produce. Will be doing the actual cars next 350 and 370 which should be rather cool. I'm guessing you're not a cufflink man?

• Like 1

Ok the answer is.......

£3.50 WTF!!!

How does it cost £0.50 to send it beyond our coastline. I just don't get it. So well done those who picked the right answer. B)

How much :scare:

I wish it was the same for posting from Canada to the UK :boxing: I sent a smallish parcel to my folks and it was $78 :surrender: