Another dream night in...

The G Man

Doesn't get any better, Mrs on her works night oot, staying at the hotel it's in, only daughter not to have moved out yet, working, Heineken Cup on telly, drinking Double Espresso beer (?, but nice), other exotics in the fridge (beer that is, not dancing girls), Indian take away just delivered, movie or two later, on max sub and speaker volume and, on my own :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Now one of two things is going to happen, I get tipsy with a full belly and conk out, or, I get tipsy, with a full belly and manage to stay awake B)

Living the dream boys n girls, living the dream :cloud9::band:

• Like 3

And you have X Factor the Final... :lol: :lol:

Careful Will, abusive language will not be tolerated!! ;)

@ G Man, so far away yet so spookily alike, I had to go out for the Indian as the best one doesn't deliver and the Rugby is on live pause so don't say anything about the score. Nice Merlot at the moment but got some very nice prezzies for my birthday so, Cardu, Balvenie 14 year old Laphroaig Quarter Cask, Pendehryn, or some special JD? decisions, decisions. :surrender:

• Like 1

The Double Wood is the nuts G Man, however, tonight I'm going Japanese Whisky, "For relaxing times, make it Suntory time."

Just don't fall asleep on the sofa with babestation on and your pants unzipped ;)

And definitely not Davestation :lol:

• Like 1