Shame on you.

Rob22

Bet his car blew up in a ball of flames after putting a mere 95ron in it

Wasn't there a thread around here somewhere showing the damage done to the engine when running on 95ron? I'm not sure what the manufacturer recommends, being a man I don't tend to go near manuals telling me what to do.

A hr wont matter if it's had the wrong fuel in it.

This is why I keep all my petrol receipts so i can prove its had proper fuel

I thought the HR engine had twin knock sensors to detect detonation caused by low octane fuel and adjust the ignition timing to suit ?

• Like 2

A hr wont matter if it's had the wrong fuel in it.

This is why I keep all my petrol receipts so i can prove its had proper fuel

I thought the HR engine had twin knock sensors to detect detonation caused by low octane fuel and adjust the ignition timing to suit ?

hmmmm interesting!

Looks a similar state to mine and Wasso's cars when we finally arrived at the recent Salisbury meet. Both cars were cleaned the day before. Sorry, Wasso's was 'detailed' the day before. :teeth:

As HaydnH said, maybe they've just spent a fun day in it :shrug: And credit where credit's due..... At least they've got a stubby :thumbs:

• Like 1

GM's right. I am wrong. It isn't a stubby. Gonna crawl back under my rock now :doh:

No subby = Not a member on here or they are so new to the world of Zed that they have not yet been initiated into Zeditis.

Filthy car and hope it gets a deserved clean :teeth:

Edited by Humpy