GrunDy's - Eleanor's Fat Ass!

Grundy

This is going to be great for you Matt. :yahoo: :yahoo:

Very pleased for you. :teeth:

You say that now but after a few Christmas drinks who's to say the engine will even be in the right end of his car :shrug::drunk:

Edited by Keyser

You say that now but after a few Christmas drinks who's to say the engine will even be in the right end of his car :shrug::drunk:

I've got no complaints with this :lol: Will leave me with a bigger boot at the front

You started drinking? ;)

Not yet but I might if Grundy doesn't stop asking "is it done yet?" "is it done yet?" "is it done yet?" "is it done yet?"

:lol:

• Like 2

You started drinking? ;)

Not yet but I might if Grundy doesn't stop asking "is it done yet?" "is it done yet?" "is it done yet?" "is it done yet?"

:lol:

I'm guessing, it's not done yet?
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

Well she's alive :)

With the biggest thanks to everyone involved getting my car back on the road.

Link to the engine replacement for future reference - http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/93388-another-christmas-tale-from-the-zed-shed-update-p4/page__hl__%2Bchristmas+%2Btale

So just wanted to give a bit of feed back.

Stillen Headers

IMG_3105_zpsd1bdb4f2.jpg

IMG_3107_zps27b34cdb.jpg

IMG_3109_zps15630258.jpg

They are a gem! Add an awesome sound to the car, basically makes the top end of the revs sound even more aggressive. Problem I have is, I can't tell you if there is any increase in performance or what the results are when I get it dyno'd again, as a new engine = new BHP.

Competition Stage 2 Clutch / Competition Fly Wheel (Single Mass I believe)

IMG_3114_zps123c0914.jpg

This is one of the best purchases I made! (Doesn't top the BGW) It's a rattly noisey bugger, but it transforms the car. - Clutch pedal is lighter, Biting point is sharp and straight to the point. You either stall or you pull away, there's no turtle speed with this clutch :lol: -

Now the issue I have again is, With this new engine, the headers fitted and the clutch upgrades.....I don't know which one it is (Could all be factors) but my car feels so much better than the previous engine.

It pulls better, feels stronger and faster. But if I was to have another Zed, Stage 2 clutch and fly would be the first thing on my mod list to do.

Mods I've done this year...

Only one, thanks to Bodyboarder for my Christmas present :) - Z Burger badge

IMG_1938_zpsbaxs1lxz.jpg

What do I have in store for 2015?

I'm almost where I want my car to be, in terms of all the big stuff I.e. once that's out the way, I'll do the little upgrades, LED bulbs, interior tidy etc.

-Full suspension upgrade, So coilovers, Anti Roll bars (Cusco set awaiting to be fitted atm), and full bushes set.

-V3 front bumper.

Not asking for much, that's all I want for this year :p - Unless Bizz finishes mocking up his body kit design, then we enter a whole new game :lol:

But anyway, it's great to be back on the road!!!!!

a458c910-8300-498e-8eb0-31f4d8b76d1f_zpsw5yqdfhx.jpg

10423287_10155169488850249_2464406900256275642_n.jpg?oh=a0e2326cadab2f13405b851e22247911&oe=5554FE82&__gda__=1431911316_c22577ae91b1f6d460adc27f160d4455

• Like 7

• 3 weeks later...

Little update

So it's time to finally leave the Monster Truck club and sort out my suspension :)

Just ordered Some BC Racing BR series coilovers - http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/GB/350z_BC_Racing_BR_Series_Coilovers_/BR-D-17-RS_.aspx

After doing a bit of research, picking coilovers wasn't easy as I thought :lol: But eventually after speaking with BC I found out they did make a set that have a separate Dampening/Spring on the rear. So these are not True coilovers (Like the image suggests :lol: ) Main reason was after speaking to a few people, the difference in drive was minimal, and having true coils would involve strengthening the rear Top mount to cope with the additional load on a single place.

Along with the Coilovers I'll be fitting and testing some new Cusco Anti Roll Bars :)

To go with the Coils and ARB's along with keeping the MOT guy happy, I've got some White line Adjustable Drop links coming.

And to finish it off,

I've got some drift works front and rear camber arms on the way :)

This should hopefully transform the ride a bit :)

Fear not, I won't be scrubbing the ground on 90* angled wheels :lol: Just looking to reduce the 4x4 arch gap :p

Looking forward to this all arriving.

Should be all installed by the start of March.

• Like 1