New owner/member

Hi to everyone here! After a day of owning my 2002 350z I've already fallen love with it. I've had a few sports cars over the last 30 years but nothing like this one :)

I know these forums are minefields of good information so before I start posting stuff that's already been answered can someone point me in the right direction for the following things....

My JDM car has a rather ugly fog light dangling at the back and I'd like to know how to get an integral light in the bumper.

I'm in need of a clutch and would like to know the best place to get hold of one.

I'm sure there ought to be a sat nav where that elaborate shutter is? Has anyone fitted an aftermarket unit that they might recommend?

thanks in advance - speak soon!

Welcome aboard. :welcome: Best bet for the clutch is to check out some of the traders on here as they usually have some good deals for members and know there stuff too. Mine's a UK Zed so not to up on the JDM versions but there is a JDM section on here that you may want to look at and I'm sure you can get a second hand Sat Nav to fit in the cubby hole but again a good search on here will probably turn up more answers. :thumbs: