Finally took the plunge and got myself a zed!

biggzi

I have been on the look out for a zed for the past few months and finally after great anticipation and deliberation I have finally gone and purchased!

I believe it was once owned by a member of this forum.

Its a 2003 GT (UK model) in silver. Pretty much standard apart from the following

-Stubby arial

-Japspeed K2

-20mm Spacers

-Rota GTRs in Matt Black

Looks and sounds very nice.

As you can imaging I've had a great first weekend of driving it around and I'm now completely skint till the end of the month when I want to get a full service done on her.

After that I can start to add me own touches. I really don't know what I want to do yet so I'm after suggestions for goodies I can spend all of my hard earned cash on. Will get some pics up later. Looking forward to being a member on here and possibly coming to a few meets ;)

Edited by biggzi

:welcome: First month always hurts the pocket, can only take one mate out at a time and they all want to see how fast it is :lol: when you finish taking the car to within an inch of its life the costs come down,,,slightly :lol:

Need a bit of info on where you want to go with it to suggest goodies, endless amount of mods you can do :thumbs:

Welcome & glad to here your happy with your new Zed biggz. Definitely get a service done as that's money well spent imo. What mileage does it have btw? There are a few things you should really have done at certain times depending on the mileage/age. eg; Spark plugs at 54K miles or every 5 years. Have a read of this if you get a chance; http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/31110-service-schedule-for-a-350z/