M.P.G......is this a record?

Justthejedi

I always know when MPG is slipping below 20, I get an annoying whining noise in my left ear followed short sharp pain in my left side :blackeye: .

Love you Kat x

strange that - I get the very same symptoms.......gotta be the car hasn't it, I mean what other common denominator could there be :wacko:

One time when I still had my Zed I filled her up to the brim, drove very carefully all the way from London to Newcastle...

I used the cruise control quite a bit and there were several stretches of roadworks, taking all that into account when I got to my sisters in Newcastle and brimmed the tank again.

I then kept the receipt and working out that it was roughly 296 miles I then carefully worked out the mileage divided by the number of litres that I needed to fill the tank. I then used the fact that 4.54 litres is roughly a gallon (near enough) and I realised the following....

I DIDN'T BUY A 3.5l V6 COUPE TO WASTE MY TIME WORKING OUT IF I COULD GET 32mpg or 34mpg :p

• Like 4

Good GOD DBlock you do my head in lol There wasn't even a need for that :lol: 'Cool story bro' lines should be reserved for silly comments and silly drivers. That was a 'I like to hear my engine at low speed in 2nd gear'.... and yet... god help the day lol We need to get a meet so I can indeed MEET the famous DBlock lol

Good GOD DBlock you do my head in lol There wasn't even a need for that :lol: 'Cool story bro' lines should be reserved for silly comments and silly drivers. That was a 'I like to hear my engine at low speed in 2nd gear'.... and yet... god help the day lol We need to get a meet so I can indeed MEET the famous DBlock lol

It was a silly comment :-p. I agree lol.

Meet DBlock :lol:

pemy7edu.jpg

• Like 2