How do you like yours?

Neilp

Usually fillet, med/rare. If you're gonna burn it, have a burger instead, don't dishonour the cow ;)

I generally prefer rump to sirloin as a second choice, but I can be talked into a Porterhouse. No sauces or veg, just spud variant(s) of choice and some French mustard. Any fruity, new world red over £5.99 a bottle to wash it down.

Best steaks ever are to be found in Montevideo, Uruguay. Don't tell the Argies, they think they've got it sown up.

Recently got a deal on a full fillet for £65 from Sunny Scotland, absolute bargain and tasted fabulous. Was forced to eat steak for days...

Steak is my favourite food by far. Any cut and however it comes, dead or mooing :lol:

Anyone tried a 72oz steak challenge?

if my maths is correct that's 4 lbs and that's getting on or 2 kilos ... are you a fat b@st@rd ? lol

I can eat a fair bit :lol:

Anyone seen the Man vs Food episode at the ' Big Texan ' where he tries to do the 72oz steak challenge. We went to this place and one of these 72oz steaks welcomes you with a board of people who completed the challenge. Look at some of the times..... :wacko:

IMG_0692_zps8aa17891.jpg

SAM_0842_zps4ea77f38.jpg

Cut a long story short the 4 of us had already ate a whole generation of cows on our journey and thought better of even attempting this. Though we are planning to go to Newbury in Berkshire where they do this challenge.

Just the stake nothing else?

I recon on a good day i could do that

Steak is my favourite food by far. Any cut and however it comes, dead or mooing :lol:

if my maths is correct that's 4 lbs and that's getting on or 2 kilos ... are you a fat b@st@rd ? lol

Anyone seen the Man vs Food episode at the ' Big Texan ' where he tries to do the 72oz steak challenge. We went to this place and one of these 72oz steaks welcomes you with a board of people who completed the challenge. Look at some of the times..... :wacko:

IMG_0692_zps8aa17891.jpg

SAM_0842_zps4ea77f38.jpg

Cut a long story short the 4 of us had already ate a whole generation of cows on our journey and thought better of even attempting this. Though we are planning to go to Newbury in Berkshire where they do this challenge.

Nevermind the times, have you seen the weight of the people doing it? 14 stone is the lightest, and only a few around that mark, most are pushing over 18 :lol:

here for a good time, not a long time

Massively agree, if you took the "better play safe" attitude to everything you wouldn't be able to do anything. You'd live in a dettol filled plastic bubble being fed white liquids through a straw.

Yep totally agree you would never get out of bed!

Live life as if today is your last day...

As for steak, has to be rare or if a very nice ut then almost blue for me, you just can't beat it :cloud9:

Sent from the golf club...

IMG_0692_zps8aa17891.jpg

SAM_0842_zps4ea77f38.jpg

Nevermind the times, have you seen the weight of the people doing it? 14 stone is the lightest, and only a few around that mark, most are pushing over 18 :lol:

You sure that is lbs and not kgs :lol:

Sent from the golf club...

• 3 weeks later...
I'm into my venison atm my friend goes shooting all the time so I can't say no to 8 steaks for £20 live off the stuff ...more tender and better for you 👌

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My mate offered me 8 legs of venison for £40 but I thought it was two deer :lol:

Genuine LOLz :lol: