Audi drivers!!

zippypooz

Totally agree, I really dislike the vast majority of all Audi drivers.

Totally agree, I really dislike the vast majority of all Audi drivers.

There the new BMW Drivers.

Hahaha so true!! Although BMW drivers come a very close second!!....OR EQUAL FIRST!!! :rant:

Could not agree more...Had it this afternoon on the M25...He only had a 1.9TDI so it got left in my dust, but he just drove 6" of my bumper

at 75MPH in the fast lane, middle lane was busy, I just floored the Zed and left him for dead, he then pulled into the middle lane DEFEATED..! :lol: :lol:

• Like 2

They shouldnt compete in our league, never going to win. I dont get drawn in, just smile and let them pull away and let them wonder..

Payco

Mostly, this isn't going to happen :( Anything A3 or above with their turbo diesels will just cover your lovely paintwork in black smoke.

Was half heartedly trying to keep up with an A7 the other day (yes it was a public road and we were not racing, all was within speed limits on my side at least I was just accelerating faster than normal) and when he got on a straight coming off of the roundabout he just shot away, ive never seen anything change speed so fast. But the regular S7 have a 0-60 of 4.6 seconds and the RS7 can do a standing 1/4 mile in 11.5...

Hmmm, think its time to get twin charging the zed...

Also, not all Audi drivers are like it, but the vast majority seemingly are.

Edited by cs2000
  • Like 1

There is one driver I hate most, I mean I can't speak for the drivers down south but I know 3 serise saloon drivers are the worlds worst. I once had one cut from the fast lane on a busy motorway during rush our and raining into the inside lane undertake about 5 cars and cut back across into the fast lane :rant:

oh so its NOT just me then lol!! I ended up racing an 2011 Audi A5 Coupe after he seemingly got stuck to my arse...stuffed it, mainly round the corners, then i slowed and let him catch up. Kept a sensible distance after that!! Was fun though...and a tad naughty but not dangerously as i dont wanna right my Zed off. Wouldnt race an A7 though!! :scare:

Alfa, Aston, Audi, Bentley, BMW, Bristol, Bugatti, Citroen, Caterham, Chrysler, Chevrolet, Corvette, Daihatsu, Dodge, Ferrari, Ford, Fiat, Ginetta, Honda, Holden, Infiniti, Jaguar, Jeep, Lancia, Lexus, Lotus, Marcus, Mazda, MG, Mini, Mitsubishi, Morgan, Peugeot, Porsche, Radical, Range Rover, Renault, Rolls Royce, Saab, Seat, Skoda, Subaru, Smart, Suzuki, Tesla, Toyota, TVR, Vauxhall, VW, Volvo, Westfield, etc etc.... Let's be honest ~ there all bl**dy annoying when there up your ar*e but who can blame them for wanting to get close as the Zed has the best looking ar*e of the lot. :DB)

Alfa, Aston, Audi, Bentley, BMW, Bristol, Bugatti, Citroen, Caterham, Chrysler, Chevrolet, Corvette, Daihatsu, Dodge, Ferrari, Ford, Fiat, Ginetta, Honda, Holden, Infiniti, Jaguar, Jeep, Lancia, Lexus, Lotus, Marcus, Mazda, MG, Mini, Mitsubishi, Morgan, Peugeot, Porsche, Radical, Range Rover, Renault, Rolls Royce, Saab, Seat, Skoda, Subaru, Smart, Suzuki, Tesla, Toyota, TVR, Vauxhall, VW, Volvo, Westfield, etc etc.... Let's be honest ~ there all bl**dy annoying when there up your ar*e but who can blame them for wanting to get close as the Zed has the best looking ar*e of the lot. :DB)

haha yup!!

Yea, forget boy racers, it's always middle aged men in oil burners that drive like idiots around me.

You litteraly can't overtake one without them pulling out the slow lane and getting on your tail.

Their ego must take a hit every time someone passes them In a nice car and they feel the need to score some man points by beating said car in a race.

Either that or they get excited and want to see you give it some, I'm not sure. I've found those god awful turbo diesel skoda octavia's to be the worst. God knows what they're trying to prove, they would get stomped on if I was stupid enough to entertain the idea.

Yea, forget boy racers, it's always middle aged men in oil burners that drive like idiots around me.

You litteraly can't overtake one without them pulling out the slow lane and getting on your tail.

Their ego must take a hit every time someone passes them In a nice car and they feel the need to score some man points by beating said car in a race.

Either that or they get excited and want to see you give it some, I'm not sure. I've found those god awful turbo diesel skoda octavia's to be the worst. God knows what they're trying to prove, they would get stomped on if I was stupid enough to entertain the idea.

ohhhh not had a skoda!! Gonna keep an eye out now!!

Since we're generalising, I will say that it's mostly youngsters in Jap cars that try the race thing. Experiences from 10+ years, across various marques, but that's pretty much the rule.

Also, old people are significantly inferior in terms of lane discipline and indicating than youngsters.

Since we're generalising, I will say that it's mostly youngsters in Jap cars that try the race thing. Experiences from 10+ years, across various marques, but that's pretty much the rule.

Also, old people are significantly inferior in terms of lane discipline and indicating than youngsters.

Totally agree on that point Dan. Really boils my blood when people don't indicate/cut you up & generally don't keep within the lines whilst driving. Even more annoying when you look at the driver only to see it isn't a young chav but someone who really should know better. ...And what happens if you beep or flash to show your annoyance at there driving standard? They flip you the bird or worse! :rant::lol: