Digital kph

alexdax

175mph? Really? Whilst sleeping I'm sure?

need a video??

Got one? :)

I certainly wouldn't put up a vid if done on a public road...!!

Mr Plod may pay you a visit and remove your licence and your liberty.. :surrender: :surrender:

i do not have a vid... yet eheh

i will make one ASAP

If you post a video of you doing those speeds on public roads I promise you I will do everything in my power to ensure you receive a ban from this forum and I will report you and your video to the police.

175mph? Really? Whilst sleeping I'm sure?

need a video??

Got one? :)

I certainly wouldn't put up a vid if done on a public road...!!

Mr Plod may pay you a visit and remove your licence and your liberty.. :surrender: :surrender:

i do not have a vid... yet eheh

i will make one ASAP

Please ensure you show your reg plate, just so we know it is you.... Not to pass the video on at all...

If you post a video of you doing those speeds on public roads I promise you I will do everything in my power to ensure you receive a ban from this forum and I will report you and your video to the police.

Autobahns are public roads though, right? ;)

My bad. Should have specified UK public roads.

My bad. Should have specified UK public roads.

Man...i guess you never broke the law. you should sell you Z and buy someting only with 4 gears.

i guess you whant your Z just for the ladies :teeth:

i´m not from UK, you are safe from me :lol: and my horrific Z

and no i´m not doing speeds like this it was just a few times :wacko: my car isnt a dayli drive.

My Zed only has 2 seats. Not enough room for all my ladies.

My discrepancies with the law are none of your business.

I am pleased you are not from the UK. Not from any racial point of view, just means I stand no chance of you losing control at a ridiculous speed and crashing into me.

We have enough dicks like that on the roads here, without having another.

• Like 2

I do enjoy the, "you've never broken the law" line many people like to reflex vomit, particularly as we know all crimes are equally viewed and punished in exactly the same way. So stealing pick n mix can be viewed in exactly the same way exactly as doing 37 in a 30 or murdering 300 people by bombing a building. In some states Death Row is populated entirely by people who drop litter.

i´m not a criminal, i´m just another ordinary man like all...

what is annoying is the false sense of moral that some people have, instead of given a good advice you give the false mask of authority, eheheh what a snob (sorry man just my opinion)

and i NEVER had any ticket in my live, NEVER and have 0 (zero) car accidents in 18 years of driving.

you reaming me that annoying boy at school that was always telling the teacher who throw the piece of paper. eheheh

Sorry man i know i´m being rude and i have nothing against you but you make me :lol: like never had.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: