Jaguar XFR 3 door!!

JordanHill

I even like the estate version http://www.carmagazine.co.uk/Secret-new-cars/Search-Results/Spyshots/Jaguar-XFR-S-Sportbrake-2013-spy-shots-of-a-Jag-super-estate/ and apparently I heard a rumour one of the car review places had taken it round a track in comparison to ths standard XFR and the sportbrake was quicker.

That sounds awsone haha! Im pretty lucky as my dad is in operations for JLR so get to find out about all the new stuff coming out :) am not aloud to share tho so apologies haha :)

Thats an old pic I think, I have posted it before I am sure....

As said it looks fantastic, lower lines at the front, lighter due to alu frame etc, a nice sporty petrol engine in that like a V6 and it would be epic :cloud9:

But then I am slightly biased :lol:

Sent from the Jaaaaaag at the golf club

YAAAARRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP

As said it looks fantastic, lower lines at the front, lighter due to alu frame etc, a nice sporty petrol engine in that like a V6 and it would be epic :cloud9:

YAAAARRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP

Time for a Cut and Shut on yours me thinks Dave :lol:

YAAAARRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP

Cut & Shut + Chopped & Channelled + Shaved & Decked = Jag Sled :kicking: :kicking: :kicking:

Edited by ATTAK Z

if I had the spare cash, when I come to change the XKR I would love an XF but not sure the budget will stretch, so I think I might scratch the alfa itch I've had for a while

The early XFs are cheap enough but could you bring yourself to come over to the dark side who use the black & yellow pumps :starwars:

YAAAARRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP

YAAAARRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP

Cut & Shut + Chopped & Channelled + Shaved & Decked = Jag Sled :kicking: :kicking: :kicking:

You 2 can CUT it out and SHUT up :boxing:

YAAAARRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP

With the new job and babies i'm going diesel

Sensible choice, plenty of time for another petrol V8 when they are older.... and petrol is £10 a litre :lol:

The older XFs (2.7D) are getting cheaper, ok not as powerful or economical but you get the looks & 90% of the interior which is the best part really, fabulous place to be :cloud9:

YAAAARRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP