New 370z owner soon

Hello all,

I thought I should pop in and say hello :teeth:

I am hoping to pick up a Zed in the next few weeks and Ideally I am looking for a 40th edition car. I know they are rare but they do occasionally pop up. Failing that it will be a nice low mileage GT preferably in red B)

Cheers

Nigel

Good luck fella, the Red are about but tend to be rarer, thus command a higher price.

I was torn between Le Man's Blue and Solid Red, blue seemed to be slightly more available and when one came up at the exact spec I wanted I was well pleased and went for it.

Basically, take you time man, the car you're looking for will come up :) .

40th edition didn't come in black rose - sorry

black or quartz

black rose comes on the GT Edition (different to the satandard GT) or on the rag tops

if its this one http://www.ebay.co.u...=item5d44dc3186 - thats black - just dirty reflections

Edited by ioneabee

:welcome:

370z is my favorite car I could care less what colour (sadly I could only justify spending enough to buy my humble 350z) in that instant black is the only colour even worth looking at :lol::stir:

Edited by Adem

• 3 weeks later...

So, not an owner soon, I am an owner now...

I picked my 2010 Black edition up on Saturday and I love it. Its an ex owners car off here and has quite a few mods so its properly sorted :)

I will post some pictures as the weather gets better.

Nigel

• Like 1