Chinese Police leave racer's body in street

skyinsurance

Not nice...but might send a message. Obviously "DAD" had some wonga...to afford a F-type. But wonga won't bring his son back. Sad but the dead body could have been a child....

Guy was 28. Maybe he bought it himself. Odd to make such presumptions without knowing the truth.

Rip to this guy. He didn't think or plan on this happening but it just shows you that racing or driving very quickly is very dangerous and there is only one outcome at these speeds.

No one deserves to be killed or seriously hurt, but better him than an innocent bystander. I still think it's very poor taste as the guys family did nothing wrong and yet they will have to deal with not only losing their relative, but also the harrowing ordeal of seeing his body in the street and spread over the internet...

• Like 3

No one deserves to be killed or seriously hurt, but better him than an innocent bystander. I still think it's very poor taste as the guys family did nothing wrong and yet they will have to deal with not only losing their relative, but also the harrowing ordeal of seeing his body in the street and spread over the internet...

This. RIP

The chinese have a warped way of looking at things than we do in the west, but wtf to leave his body in the street like that. rip fella no one deserves

treatment like that.

I'm afraid I disagree - if you drive at 150mph on a residential street, I think you deserve exactly what this guy got.

Plus - if they find the other guy who was doing 150 (and ran over the dead driver) they should make a spectacle of him (or her) too - like putting him in stocks or something

• Like 5

The chinese have a warped way of looking at things than we do in the west, but wtf to leave his body in the street like that. rip fella no one deserves

treatment like that.

I'm afraid I disagree - if you drive at 150mph on a residential street, I think you deserve exactly what this guy got.

Plus - if they find the other guy who was doing 150 (and ran over the dead driver) they should make a spectacle of him (or her) too - like putting him in stocks or something

+1

I completely agree, I feel sorry for his family for the shame it will bring on them, but he had it coming!

If it was over here his name would be all over the press as "a lovely lad who wouldn't hurt a fly" etc etc, actually he's driving a 1.5 ton missile at 150mph in an area clearly not designed for it.

treatment like that.

Nobody deserves to pull out of their drive and be faced by 2 cars doing 150 mph, strange way of dealing with it but there you go, if it stops others then fair enough

Sent from the Jaaaaaag at the golf club

YAAAARRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP

Absolutely.

Absolutely.

I suppose though, if you don't want that to happen to your family, don't drive like a ***** :shrug: (Not saying you do, just meaning that he is the only one to blame)

Any child that see's that won't street race, I'd put money on it.

Absolutely.

I suppose though, if you don't want that to happen to your family, don't drive like a ***** :shrug: (Not saying you do, just meaning that he is the only one to blame)

You could say the same amount smoking or eating certain stuff, driving in general, flying or even stepping out the house. But you don't think what if i die and leave my body out.

Absolutely.

You could say the same amount smoking or eating certain stuff, driving in general, flying or even stepping out the house. But you don't think what if i die and leave my body out.

to a certain degree, you're right. Smoking causes your family to watch you die slowly (In most cases, not all obviously) and so does eating everything you can reach so it's not too dissimilar.

Driving in general and flying etc, yep, you don't think about it. I guess what I was meaning is, do something exceptionally wrong and you deserve anything you get. Doing 80/90 in 70 yes it would be really extreme and excessive, however 150 in a residential area deserves anything you get. I'd far rather his family have to see it than the family of a child who was playing in his garden when a car came bowling through the garden fence.

Absolutely.

to a certain degree, you're right. Smoking causes your family to watch you die slowly (In most cases, not all obviously) and so does eating everything you can reach so it's not too dissimilar.

Driving in general and flying etc, yep, you don't think about it. I guess what I was meaning is, do something exceptionally wrong and you deserve anything you get. Doing 80/90 in 70 yes it would be really extreme and excessive, however 150 in a residential area deserves anything you get. I'd far rather his family have to see it than the family of a child who was playing in his garden when a car came bowling through the garden fence.

I agree with you but I think he most likly got caught up in the moment. It's not thr first thing that goes through your head.

What I find scary is the fact the picture didn't shock or phase me as think as it should have. I'm not a racer or anything but I thought seeing a dead man would shock me more.

Absolutely.

I agree with you but I think he most likly got caught up in the moment. It's not thr first thing that goes through your head.

What I find scary is the fact the picture didn't shock or phase me as think as it should have. I'm not a racer or anything but I thought seeing a dead man would shock me more.

Sadly, I think we are completely desensitised to this sort of sight, maybe it's just me, but I have seen worse recently on the 6 o'clock news. I'm not saying that's it's not horrible, it just doesn't shock me. Whilst in Vietnam a few years ago I saw a massive pool of blood with someone's detached foot in it after a scooter vs lorry accident. Although it was pretty surreal, I wasn't at all horrified as I've seen televised autopsies, Jodie Marsh and all manner of other vile operations from the comfort of my sofa.

If it stops one innocent person from being killed or injured then maybe it's worth it?

Edited by Paddy78