Audi TT TDI ..........blahblahblah snore

Ricey

No one on here wants a derv

No one on here wants an Audi

No one on here wants a derv Audi for 15k

But none the less I feel compelled to at least put the link up.................feel free to pass it on if you know anyone who may be interested

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201309289013567/sort/default/usedcars/fuel-type/diesel/model/tt/make/audi/onesearchad/used/onesearchad/nearlynew/onesearchad/new/radius/60/page/2/postcode/ch35jy?logcode=p

• 3 weeks later...

Couldnt get the 'free car' taxed as the girl who owns it that I'm meeting in oz only has off road insurance so I had a quick auto trader squiz for something to knock around in for the next 6 weeks.

Found a honda prelude 2.2 vtec 200bph with one lady owner (72 year old!) for the last 13 years. 9 months mot and one months tax.......picked up tonight for 700 sparrows!

Bad point is that it's pulling to the right quite hard and when it does this the wheel wobbles a little but hoping it's just tracking.

Good points......pretty much perfect engine which pulls like a fricking train!!!

Eleccy everything, cruise control, vtech yo (broke my vtech cherry) immaculate interior. Few lumps and bumps external but I'm not too fussed for 700 notes.

Edited by Ricey

Cool man, what Lude did you get ??

Please say its a Motegi :notworthy: .

No mate it was just something to potter around in for the next few weeks. I think it's just a normal 2.2 VTi, 200bhp jobbie. Lovely engine. It's done 113k but it absolutely purrs.

Not seen it in daylight yet.....thing the bodywork is a little battle scarred. Will get tracking done tomorrow to try and fix the pull.......if that doesn't fix it then it can just stay pulling for the next 6 weeks! lol.

Cool.

Thats the H22 engine I think, normally very strong, gearbox has some crazy ratios though if I recall correctly.

They also did a 4 wheel steer version with that engine (VTi) the other normal steer car was a VTiS I think.

Love these cars.

The pulling may well be the tyres, Hondas tend to respond badly to mix match tyres, something to do with the EPS system.

Cool.

Thats the H22 engine I think, normally very strong, gearbox has some crazy ratios though if I recall correctly.

They also did a 4 wheel steer version with that engine (VTi) the other normal steer car was a VTiS I think.

Love these cars.

The pulling may well be the tyres, Hondas tend to respond badly to mix match tyres, something to do with the EPS system.

It's the 4ws version.....bloody weird feeling trying to back into a space!

It could be an issue with the 4 wheel steer causing the pull.

If the HICAS on a 300zx or Skyline is only slightly out it causes a dramatic pull to the side.

Oh.....and you're moving to Oz?! I must have missed something.

This place will finally be quiet!

If the HICAS on a 300zx or Skyline is only slightly out it causes a dramatic pull to the side.

I missed that too, what's occurring matey?

I think it's more like the fact that there is a Mitchelin on the left front, Conti on the right front, ditchfinder rear right, Goodyear rear left! :lol:

4ws may have a problem but it drives so for the next 6 weeks I'm not arsed!

It's just a nice car to drive.

Off to oz until about March next year........time to enjoy a bit of life methinks

• 3 weeks later...