Best tyres

SamCrowe

MPSS silly amounts of grip.

The general consensus is as above - that Michelin Pilot Supersports are the best....but you have mentioned mid-price....so, as mentioned earlier, it would help if you could tell us your budget. MPSS have come down in price recently though.

Looking at about a £130 per corner but willing to strech if its a dam good bit of rubber :)

"I love tyres" or "tyre universe" you will get yourself a set of MPSS for around £150 per corner including delivery :thumbs: I think everyone would agree at that price you wont get a better tyre :)

Best road tyres available for ANY car right now are the MPSS. The extra cost will be made more palatable by the extra wear: As an example, I get approx 10K miles out of a pair of 050A rears on my 911, my mate in his even heavier at the rear 911 T4S has just broken 20K miles on his MPSS rears, with a fraction over 3mm remaining. Driving styles are similar, although he's heavier on the brakes than me.

Make of that what you will.