2014 Calendar

DoogyRev

Thanks to all who have submitted photos B)

I will try to get the poll's up this week, but due to the number of submissions there will not be polls for every month. Which is not such a bad thing as those months will be a big ol' surprise for you all :teeth:

......due to the number of submissions there will not be polls for every month. Which is not such a bad thing as those months will be a big ol' surprise for you all....

...... as they'll feature Honda Civic's and Subaru Impreza's :stir:

......due to the number of submissions there will not be polls for every month. Which is not such a bad thing as those months will be a big ol' surprise for you all....

...... as they'll feature Honda Civic's and Subaru Impreza's :stir:

I was thinking more Bears, Coyotes and nice Canadian Mountain Views :lol:

I will try to get the poll's up this week, but due to the number of submissions there will not be polls for every month. Which is not such a bad thing as those months will be a big ol' surprise for you all :teeth:

No-way of having a poll for each month then at all? :dry: That's a shame although as you say it might be a nice surprise, ..especially for those that have there car featured without even knowing it until they get a calendar. ;)

No-way of having a poll for each month then at all? :dry: That's a shame although as you say it might be a nice surprise, ..especially for those that have there car featured without even knowing it until they get a calendar. ;)

I'm not sure about this. Say for example a member submitted a photo for a month that isn't included in the poll, will they therefore know that there submission was the only one for that month and will then feature?

Jim, if this is the case and you have numerous entries for other months, could you contact the members and ask if they'd mind if you changed the requested month to another?

That was quite a long post for a simple question! :lol::doh:

I'm not sure about this. Say for example a member submitted a photo for a month that isn't included in the poll, will they therefore know that there submission was the only one for that month and will then feature?

Jim, if this is the case and you have numerous entries for other months, could you contact the members and ask if they'd mind if you changed the requested month to another?

That was quite a long post for a simple question! :lol::doh:

I took what Doogy said as meaning that for some months there where so many entrants that a poll would be difficult to do as there where too many to list. If that's wrong though I agree with you as I don't mind swapping months for more chance of getting in the calendar. :D

8 of the months had less than 3 or less entries, but I have some floaters (any month) to put in as there are 3 photos per month, plus the front cover

The other 4 months had 5 entrants so I will put those up on a poll.

I still have a couple to sort so the above may change :thumbs:

8 of the months had less than 3 or less entries, but I have some floaters (any month) to put in as there are 3 photos per month, plus the front cover

The other 4 months had 5 entrants so I will put those up on a poll.

I still have a couple to sort so the above may change :thumbs:

I'm quite surprised by that. I thought that there would be a huge number of entrants tbh. I don't mind what month my car's entered for btw. ;):D Can't wait to see the polls. :thumbs:

Also another fact . . with up to 40 photos available (inc front cover), I don't think I have had 40 different people submit photos, so I could just make my selection and it would be a even bigger surprise for everyone :stir:

:lol: :lol:

• Like 1

Fast forwarding a bit here, but when do you think the calendars will be ready DoogyRev?

Is it something that I can ask Father Christms for when I'm sitting on his knee and telling him I've been a very good boy this year? :santa:

Also another fact . . with up to 40 photos available (inc front cover), I don't think I have had 40 different people submit photos, so I could just make my selection and it would be a even bigger surprise for everyone :stir:

:lol: :lol:

Would it be prudent to submit a photo of a DB9 for the front cover ?

Edited by ATTAK Z