introductions

If it's on standard wheels, spacers would be a great place to start.

A vertical tonneau cover/boot divider also adds the "WOW" you're after and gives an instant 50bhp*

:welcome: to the forum

*Complete lie.

Evening guys and gals! Been a member for a while but still haven't managed to get a 350! Can you answer an age old argument from my colleague... Can you get a blue 350 with the orange leather? I've never seen one and I've looked at quite a few over the years. It would be a great combo though!! Thanks in advance.

Evening guys and gals! Been a member for a while but still haven't managed to get a 350! Can you answer an age old argument from my colleague... Can you get a blue 350 with the orange leather? I've never seen one and I've looked at quite a few over the years. It would be a great combo though!! Thanks in advance.

NO NO NO NO NO !!!!! :nono: :nono: :nono:

Alezan was an option so i am sure if they wanted to they could have. But doesnt sound nice to me :lol:

Dont get fooled into thinking that the dodgy exploded nappy colour is a good choice matey, its a sports coupe and needs a black interior :stir: