Tarmac Sportz new website is officially LIVE !!!

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Hi All

The new website is now officially alive and kicking…. :yahoo:

www.tarmacsportz.co.uk (or click the sig )

Some of you will know we flicked the “Live button†to the correct domain about 10 days ago but I still wanted to do some testing with customers in case any issues needed ironing out. All seems fine and a number of purchases have already been made.

Feel free to register and have a browse and most of all please share with your friends. Discount codes will be available and special offers etc on some of the products. Keep an eye out for Tarmac Sportz own brand of parts too, we have loads of products in the pipeline plus our carbon facility is nearly ready so we will be offering quality uk made vacuum bagged carbon products very soon. Plus feel free to recommend any new brands you want us to offer.

Thanks for all the orders and support over the last three years, once the unit is ready for customers we will look at doing an open day meet, hopefully will have ramps and equipment so we can do some tinkering on your cars and maybe a bbq, probably next spring.

Cheers Chris :D

• Like 4

Well done, Chris, looks modern!

Just need to amend the prices by -25% and we're good to go / ready to order! :p :p

Ask your developer to use some CSS sprites / minify (combine all JS scripts, stylesheets, etc). Maybe use a CDN for images? Put the JS at the bottom, too, always helps. Also use gzip to compress, and add expires headers. E-Commerce websites in production need to be lightning fast :D

2013-09-04_10-40-46.jpeg

• Like 1

I also heard you're doing 0% 12 month finance for members? :p

Nope but I do have a certain something you ordered ready - are you ready for them ?

:scare: gimmi gimmi gimmi!!!!

:lol:

Awesome news :D might cancel my holiday tomorrow and get them fitted this weekend!

On all seriousness though, I'll be back in the country on Monday night and it would be an awesome welcome home gift to be sitting in the hall when I return :)

Send them on over bud, there'll always be someone in to receive them and I'll get them fitted ASAP next week and get some photos :thumbs: