What has happened to this..??

WhackyWill

I love these threads.

You see all them super models in high heels overly tight outfits, there not wearing them because they are convenient or comfortable, the fact is it makes them look sexy and get noticed,

You would be pi**ed to turn up to a strip joint to see girl in slippers and dressing gowns like i would be pi**ed off to turn up to a show and find loads of stock boring 350z in a line,

Its done to get noticed, getting noticed gets your name out, getting your name out gets you sponsorship, getting sponsorship gets you involved with industry leaders, getting friends with industry leaders opens up a whole new world of opportunity .

Look at all the guys in the scion challenge at Sema all these car build dont just stick Michelin tyres, some spacers and JWT popchargers on the cars,

Personally the camber is to much but if you do it with less camber that car is more special than most on here

Edited by StevoD
  • Like 4

I love these threads.

You see all them super models in high heels overly tight outfits, there not wearing them because they are convenient or comfortable, the fact is it makes them look sexy and get noticed,

Don't know if you posted this else where, but that quote, I love it!

• 4 weeks later...

Love it, it was the US stance cars that made me even consider buying a Z, that car is also 100% static and the wheels alone cost more than I paid for my Z.

Granted its not to everybody's taste but you have to appreciate the work that goes into getting a car to sit like that. It's so wide he stores it under a SUV cover in the winter!

Not to offend anybody but surely you must have been living under a rock to not have seen at least one other stanced Z like this pop up on the Internet in the last 5 years?

• Like 1

Yeah that's acceptable!! None of that crap in the first post though.

That looks good!

It's only on Eibach springs at the moment (usually go for coilovers but seeing if I can cope with just springs this time). Really want to go lower but keep telling myself to keep this one practical...

Yeah that's acceptable!! None of that crap in the first post though.

That looks good!

It's only on Eibach springs at the moment (usually go for coilovers but seeing if I can cope with just springs this time). Really want to go lower but keep telling myself to keep this one practical...

Only problem is it doesn't look good practical haha, since I've turned mine back to stock to sell it I hate driving it! I'd rather walk

• Like 1