What has happened to this..??

WhackyWill

Would look okay if it didn't have such camber.

I don't think the wheels would fit without the camber.

These are old vag style tricks to get low and get wide wheels. Camber so you can get wider wheels in and stretch on the tyre to make them even lower profile.

That looks shite :thumbs:

Fixed ;)

You must be a OEM zed owner! Shame

Heheh nah I've done a few bits (see sig) but don't get the whole 'suspension has collapsed' look! Each to their own though :thumbs:

It's not to everyone's taste but I think it looks good. Yeah the drivability will be compromised but that's what "stanced" is about :)

Fixed ;)

Heheh nah I've done a few bits (see sig) but don't get the whole 'suspension has collapsed' look! Each to their own though :thumbs:

It's not to everyone's taste but I think it looks good. Yeah the drivability will be compromised but that's what "stanced" is about :)

Stevie Wonder has obviously joined the club.....

It looks awful end of! No point in having a Z if you do that to it. Just buy a Micra and 'Stance' that!

• Like 1

Fixed ;)

It looks awful end of! No point in having a Z if you do that to it. Just buy a Micra and 'Stance' that!

If that's your opinion then fine :thumb:

• Like 1

Fixed ;)

Its a bit like kids who have there trousers around their ass and think its "cool"... :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

• Like 2

Fixed ;)

Its a bit like kids who have there trousers around their ass and think its "cool"... :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

I totally hate seeing men like that as its an old prison thing about being gay! Who decided that was fashion :( strange

Stanced cars are nice! Not so much to drive but it's a big deal in the US and some great looking cars come out of there

Wheels look like they are about to fall off. Same as trousers round your knee's look, stance wheels is the automotive method of telling people you're ghey

RIch your getting old... Wearing jeans above where your bum becomes your legs is fine.

Wheels look like they are about to fall off. Same as trousers round your knee's look, stance wheels is the automotive method of telling people you're ghey

RIch your getting old... Wearing jeans above where your bum becomes your legs is fine.

i spend my working life working with people who dont know what a belt is, i'm all for trend etc, but it just looks ghey!

personally I like some of the stanced cars to look at, id never do it though, seen a couple of rat look cars aswell that look pretty cool at shows but id never even dream of doing something like that. I just think it expresses the way people feel about their cars and its interesting to see what different tastes people have, after all, if everyone had the same thing it would be boring

• Like 3