Grand Theft Auto V & Online game - Spoiler ALERT !!!!

mattross1313

one reviewer wrote

"It may be entertaining, particularly to young men with a penchant for such nihilistic spectacle, but the sensibility to which it appeals is warped, jaded and riddled with the deepest, blackest despair.

The fact that this is the most popular computer game on the market should make us all shudder, and pray that the violence on the screen doesn’t bleed into Britain’s streets."

Edited by ioneabee

I spent about 5-6 hours on it last night and got to the part where I was the character Trevor, I might delete it and start again I think I missed out on quite a bit in Los santos

You can change between characters as you like except for the start of the trevor story missions.

And you won't miss anything as any missions or events wont carry on until you complete them.

one reviewer wrote

"It may be entertaining, particularly to young men with a penchant for such nihilistic spectacle, but the sensibility to which it appeals is warped, jaded and riddled with the deepest, blackest despair.

The fact that this is the most popular computer game on the market should make us all shudder, and pray that the violence on the screen doesn’t bleed into Britain’s streets."

*FACEPALM*

Edited by Drayvn

Cracking game! Like others have said cars handling ain't great but then it reminds me of the other gta games in that sense. So far done what everyone else has I think lol. I also have now got a lapdancer girlfriend rofl. Smoking weed and watching TV is a laugh. Been to the cinema etc etc etc. There's loads. Loved the one wierdo/stranger point for Michael when I ended up wasting aliens. Absolutely nuts :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

Edited by wizurd

I spent two hours last night doing basically nothing. I went exploring in the north and found the prison, some bits of the letter, robbed a couple of gas stations, bought some new threads, and played nine holes of golf.

Two hours. And I didn't advance the main game one little bit.

I did the level last night as micheal where he gets drugged by his son and starts tripping balls, the result to say was about 10 minutes of hysterical laughter, also the flying over LS when the aliens chucked him out of their space ship was superb.

I completed about 5 levels last night but also shot rednecks in the face, hunted coyotes and done some yoga. Fantastic game

Edited by 350 Russ

ALIENS!!!! :scare:

Has anyone tried the parachuting yet?...........It's good fun

Although.....

Entering the Army base was not so fun.....

Parachuting? Army base? That's it I'm not reading this f'ing thread any more. :(

:lol:

Don't worry, not spoilers just activities.......well the army base wasn't exactly an activity, I just came across it whilst being chased by the police for numerous offences....the army finished me off with a huge explosion, which was nice! Hahaha

Yeah, thats not really spoiler as such, there was always going to be an army base & base jumping.

I've not tried either yet, although on my random walk yesterday I saw a cool looking tower that I figured I would try and climb......so wandering past the gate and got a lot of attention for it! turns out to be some sort of studio or compound....that ended badly for me :lol:

Don't worry, not spoilers just activities.......well the army base wasn't exactly an activity, I just came across it whilst being chased by the police for numerous offences....the army finished me off with a huge explosion, which was nice! Hahaha

Great, now if I go there I'll be expecting to be blown up and try and find cover from explosives... seriously not reading the thread anymore.

• Like 1

Great, now if I go there I'll be expecting to be blown up and try and find cover from explosives... seriously not reading the thread anymore.

:lol:

I can't confirm that they actually blew me up.....could have been the car exploding! I'll let you test that one Haydn :thumbs:

you'll like this, I had a question from one of my year 10 students yesterday...."sir can I please go and ring my mum" me; "is everything ok?" him; "yes sir,but I just want to find out if my copy of GTA V has arrived yet?" . not what I was expecting in the middle of a lesson :lol: :lol:

• Like 1