Grand Theft Auto V & Online game - Spoiler ALERT !!!!

mattross1313

Ordered my through Amazon, got delivered this morning at work via the Royal Mail post. Did you select First Class in the delivery options not the default Super Saver (to enable release date delivery), if you did then on your dispatch email you should see a royal mail tracking number just under the games details.

Edited by pagey

I sneaked out of work, popped to Game to pick my copy up, went home and installed it, then went back to work as if nothing happened :innocent:

Didn't fancy wasting any time by picking it up after work y'see, so now I can get home and get straight into it. Like a boss.

• Like 1

For those worried about delivery's, Royal Fail tweeted that they're continuing to deliver GTA orders right up until 4PM, so fingers crossed for you guys.

right... am I correct in assuming that if my postie has already been (empty handed) there is a chance another posite could arrive upto 4pm today with the golden game?

Unlikely, I would say. Possible, but unlikely.

This is why I never pre-order with mail order. I'd rather pay a couple of quid more and get it from a shop, thus guaranteeing myself the game. On a positive note, there were tons of copies left in my local Game when I was in there, so much better supplies than with GTA IV.

Unlikely, I would say. Possible, but unlikely.

This is why I never pre-order with mail order. I'd rather pay a couple of quid more and get it from a shop, thus guaranteeing myself the game. On a positive note, there were tons of copies left in my local Game when I was in there, so much better supplies than with GTA IV.

Ekona, you just broke my heart!

Ok... well it was a gift from a month ago so i had no choice as I always normally pop into a store and get one!! :(

Didn't fancy wasting any time by picking it up after work y'see, so now I can get home and get straight into it. Like a boss.

Forward thinking there dude!!

BIG BIG UPDTE - MY GAME HAS JUST ARRIVED OUTSIDE OF NORMAL POSTIE HOURS!!! WHAYYYY

Good work :)

No game update here - checked the emails and found a tracking number. It only arrived at the local depot this morning so doubt it will get pushed out until tomorrow. But fingers crossed the above it true about them continuing until 4pm :)

You know my postie wasn't my normal postie and I had to go out on a personal errand after it was delivered.

Maybe there are multiple drops other than the normal run as there were actually two of them, I just assumed the normal guy was sick.... Or playing 40 copies of GTA V

Well I've installed BOTH disks (it only asks to install the first disk but you can install the second for you Xbox owners) and it looks good. Had to switch off after the opening scenes. Looks great but already notice some minor graphic glitches.

• Like 1

DO NOT INSTALL THE PLAY DISC!!!

R* are specifically telling 360 owners not to do that, as it will hamper the performance significantly. Uninstall it dude, bedore you get too far.

Thanks. Could be why I'm seeing the small glitches. Will have to wait until after these two conf calls..... Mind you there's no harm in just uninstalling and reinstalling is there....... :)

• Like 1

Well im working from home today and picked it up at lunchtime. I installed it and played the first 5 minutes, and it's fantastic!! I cant wait for the wife to go to bed tonight so i can get back on it!!

They've taken the Max Payne 3 cover system and its totally brought the on-foot sections up to date and made them enjoyable, rather than the chore that they were in the last game.