The Cars of Zed Fest 2013 (Photos & Video)

14N

Only manged a flying visit this afternoon. Must say very impressive and inspirational. Only had my wee beastie a month now and I'm just catching up on getting it working properly. But you have given me lots to think on. Once again nice Z's.

great photos! nice to get out in the zed, feels like a little while since i've really driven anywhere as have been busy with the beemer of late. but thanks Wendy and Jaz making a memorable drive up there - hope you both enjoyed the B road blast.

Drive home was also excellent, despite the two wrong turnings we eventually got on the right road!

very much looking forward to the next zed, Ian if you could make it about 40miles away from Leamington spa that'd be perfect :lol:

Managed to pop in Satdee and Sunday. Great turnout on the Sunday! Always a good excuse to catch up with folk and (depite getting there quite late on Sunday due to a karting session) managed to catch Chris, James and Mark just before they left.

Grabbed some late lunch with Pete and Ken at about 4pm at a local tea room. Got back to the car to find some plonker in a black sports car had parked so close to my drivers door i couldn't get into the car! After a few minutes Ken moved his car out of the way :teeth:

Got back to the car to find some plonker in a black sports car had parked so close to my drivers door i couldn't get into the car! After a few minutes Ken moved his car out of the way :teeth:

:lol:

Good to see you both Saturday - sorry I missed you on the Sunday (left before you arrived).

It's crazy how different you can make a zed look! Shame I missed it :(

Yeah stunning aren't they? I met Ian for the first time with his Orange last-minute engine bay which looked fantastic and was completed only days before the meet! The purple-shaded engine bay was a great idea too (sorry, didnt get to chat to the owner). Shire and MadMarky showed what obsessive compulsive disorders can do to a Zed :teeth: (two more awesome modded cars) and lets not forget that 350z which the owner had modified to look like a van, THAT'S dedication! :lol:

GREAT day out yesterday. Myself, my better half, and little Stanley all enjoyed it. Really good to see other peoples hard work in the flesh and get some inspiration - thanks to Ian for organising, and THANKS to Andrew for the 1p tailgate opening trick - cheapest mod ever, cost me a total of 4p !! :)

Edited by frenshy

What would you estimate the total turnout was this year?

Must have been 25 350's on the Sunday, although not all at the same time. There was also a good mixture of 240's through to 300's from The Z club,about 10-12 I'd estimate.

Pete

Put a little timelapse video together of all that my camera recorded. Footage starts at Tamworth, and my memory card was full by our first (unplanned) stop.

Thought it would be a bit more interesting than uploading a hours worth of footage! :)

Watch on YouTube at 1080p for best results :)

• Like 1

Must have been 25 350's on the Sunday, although not all at the same time. There was also a good mixture of 240's through to 300's from The Z club,about 10-12 I'd estimate.

Pete

...... and a sandwich van :)