The Cars of Zed Fest 2013 (Photos & Video)

14N

Great photos, love the sandwich van engine bay shot :lol:

It took them about 5 mins to find the bonnet catch in the van, then another 10 to figure out the latch under the bonnet, and then they didn't know where the 'stand' was to hold it open (hence the reason he's holding it up).

At a guess, I'd say the oil wasn't checked regularly.... :lol:

Nice to get out and meet some more folk today, a friendly crowd indeed. Such a shame I will only remember a few names !!

Some good and interesting driving. Thanks Brillomaster for navigating that excellent cross country route back.

Radio's for those of us that had them worked brilliantly in providing some good in car entertainment too

Nice set of photo's of the day too. Thanks Ian for orgainising it - despite start times being half way through the night !!! :lol:

Certainly appreciated the quiet roads though, although not the White van or Corsa overtaking me - the humilation or what !!!! ;):lol:

• Like 1

nice photos and a great day. nice meeting all you nice guys for my first meet. picked up some great tips but my list has now got longer!!!!!

Nice meeting you both.