Original Chargespeed Rear Bumper & Carbon Diffuser

Wasso

This is a heads up for my "for sale" which will be held on eBay. Only because I know there's a few that have asked me for dibs. Although I'm friendly with a number of people who have asked and I'd rather you fight amongst yourselves so that I don't get PM's saying "ahhhh man thought you'd give it to me"

So I'm posting this up here to make you aware of the impending post which will appear on eBay in about 9 days time.

There aren't many original ones in the UK, which this has perfect fitment and has no damage. If you want to bring one in from America you're looking at over £1k.

I'll update this post when it happens.

Here's a teaser pic or two.....

null_zpsce61c115.jpg

IMG_7791.jpg

So what are you replacing it with?

Another chargespeed I believe, but a replica modified to fit his mahoooosive exhaust tips.

I couldn't chop up an original piece of art like this either.

Edited by KyleR

Cheers Kyle, exactly that.....

I couldn't dare chop an original. I'd rather it went to a new home allowing me to chop up a copy and make the new version different to the original look.

The bottom section which is covered with the diffuser will be cut away with a replacement lip to edge the bumper. This will serve as a Ings+1 look but with the chargespeed vents.

So a totally unique piece that will allow me to fit my tips :lol: and of course show off my cans (kinda like a bumper tuck).

How it will look I'm unsure but will be different and serve a purpose.

Something like this......

null_zps321ac7c6.jpg

Edited by Wasso

:lol: @ Mr G

I've been trying to think of a way to add a tow hook on a chargespeed without it looking wierd for a while, maybe this will let me show off my exhaust and have a tow hook. ;)

Hands off my idea :lol:

Wait to see how mine turns out then make a decision. It may look daft but we'll soon find out.

Cheers Kyle, exactly that.....

I couldn't dare chop an original. I'd rather it went to a new home allowing me to chop up a copy and make the new version different to the original look.

The bottom section which is covered with the diffuser will be cut away with a replacement lip to edge the bumper. This will serve as a Ings+1 look but with the chargespeed vents.

So a totally unique piece that will allow me to fit my tips :lol: and of course show off my cans (kinda like a bumper tuck).

How it will look I'm unsure but will be different and serve a purpose.

Something like this......

null_zps321ac7c6.jpg

I love that rear bumper. When I said I wanted one like Mike harris has on his well known blue Zed people said it was @*!#.

Well it isn't and if it shows off the exhaust like that then go for it.

The one I am looking at is a Amuse with the middle section cut out.

Who is doing it for you?

This is the Mike Harris converted Amuse.

430013_10151288059939973_466024146_n_zps2f8cf30a.jpg

Edited by 4RE Leather

4re leather, you coming grasshopper. I'd like you to have aloof at my seats and see if they are repairable if your going.

And wasso, stop posting please. I keep seeing your name pop up and thinking " he's had his exhaust and bumper sorted" then looking and nothing, just disappointment :(

4re leather, you coming grasshopper. I'd like you to have aloof at my seats and see if they are repairable if your going.

And wasso, stop posting please. I keep seeing your name pop up and thinking " he's had his exhaust and bumper sorted" then looking and nothing, just disappointment :(

Patience my friend. Car goes in tomorrow and comes out the Friday following.

So you'll see it all together in one go on the Sunday. Might stay down Sunday night save going all the way back to Brum.

Oh come on Pete read above :lol:

RT are doing the whole lot.

Considering RT are *miles* away from you I guess they impressed with the respray work to earn such a swing in opinion?

I work 7 miles from them now :lol: