Original Chargespeed Rear Bumper & Carbon Diffuser

Wasso

Pete don't mean to disappoint you but that pic you posted a few posts ago is far from a Chargespeed. That's Amuse my dear chap. Its also I tampered with. Although show the smurf and he may have a sex wee brewing.

• Like 1

Oh come on Pete read above :lol:

RT are doing the whole lot.

I just saw the exhaust and cut out and got all excited as you no doubt gathered.

Tell RT not to bother with the clear coat, Peter's already done it for you :lol:

• Like 2

I've been trying to think of a way to add a tow hook on a chargespeed without it looking wierd for a while, maybe this will let me show off my exhaust and have a tow hook. ;)

You have to fabricate a bracket up like me and Brooklands did!

Might not be to everyones taste but whatever happens you have to make a drop down bracket.

This one is not actually a rear bracket but a front one.

We just found the rear one stuck out so far there was a danger of not being able to shut the garage doors.

We are starting work on the front one very soon.

This will involve a drop down link with the same thread as OEM (as the front bumper covers it by about 3"). so we can then

either screw in the one that came with the car, or have a bling one.

This is the rear one and it has 3 positions.

At present it is set to be in as far as possible!

Reartowhook_zpsaaab70f9.jpeg

Pete don't mean to disappoint you but that pic you posted a few posts ago is far from a Chargespeed. That's Amuse my dear chap. Its also I tampered with. Although show the smurf and he may have a sex wee brewing.

You are of course quite right, but they both look sexy as fek:)

4re leather, you coming grasshopper. I'd like you to have aloof at my seats and see if they are repairable if your going.

And wasso, stop posting please. I keep seeing your name pop up and thinking " he's had his exhaust and bumper sorted" then looking and nothing, just disappointment :(

If someone reminds me of course I will pop down.

How "Aloof" do you want me to be with your seats :)

:lol:

• 1 month later...