Narrowed it down to 3 tyres!!! Help please..

drginger

Not the Toyos.

I like the VUS, but have yet to try the 453. My hatred for the infernal bands of slop that were the 452 is legendary, however I've heard good things about the 453 from people that know their tyres so they could be worth a punt.

VUS have incredible feedback though, and I mean from the tyres themselves when you're using them: They really communicate what the car is doing superbly.

But yeah, the extra cost of the MPSS will give you a tyre that is not only the definitive performer right now, but long term you'll save a fortune as it will last much longer than any of the other three.

Falkens easily...the Toyo's are more suited to smaller/lighter cars. Vreds are good but wear quite quickly.

Personally I love the 452's.....they aren't the best in the wet but you shouldn't really be 'on it' in the wet anyway.

Falkens easily...the Toyo's are more suited to smaller/lighter cars. Vreds are good but wear quite quickly.

Personally I love the 452's.....they aren't the best in the wet but you shouldn't really be 'on it' in the wet anyway.

The 453's are better than the 452's so it's obviously a :thumbs: from me.

Both the vreds and toyos you mention are both going out of production. If you want vred's look at the vorti. As for Toyo I wouldn't bother. I had the fallen 452's they are actually good Tyres but they need to be on a low profile and wide width, which stock zed wheels don't give them. They then become a very useable Tyre. From what your budget is suggesting the Michelin pilot super sports aren't going to be on the list. They are a good Tyre, but everyone has a budget. If it was me I'd be looking at the vorti's, not sure they do them in zed fitment. If not then the falkens 453.

Ok thanks for your help everyone, looks like its between MPSS and 453'3. Just looking at prices and have found so far 126.88 compared to 175.90 but then if they will last a good deal longer then the MPSS may work out cheaper??

And 350AD my concern is that whatever tyre i get i most defo will not cut out drinking for a month!!!!

• Like 1