Tarmac Sportz 370z side diffusers now available !! special offer

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

They look pretty good. How do they fit? Any drilling required?

The diffusers come pre-drilled and the supplied self-tapping screws are keen enough to not need a pilot hole. However, I changed out the supplied screws for SS. They take about 5 mins per side to fit, honestly.

An added bouus is that almost eliminate stone chips to the OEM skirts.

An added bonus is that almost eliminate stone chips to the OEM skirts.

Interesting - how many miles have you done with the diffusers to form that view? And are you using spacers?

Your 370 looks very B) BTW.

An added bonus is that almost eliminate stone chips to the OEM skirts.

Interesting - how many miles have you done with the diffusers to form that view? And are you using spacers?

Covered about 1500 miles with them fitted, bear in mind that a lot of the roads around here have been 'dressed' recently (why do this during the hotter months?) leaving tar deposits on the car, but not on the skirts. I said almost eliminate to allow a longer period of time to assess but it seems to be the case, so far I'm very impressed with them. A very affordable mod that I reckon will sit well with the addition of the Ings +1 front lip. 20mm spacers front and rear.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Have to say If and when I get a 370z, I quite fancy a white one and these would be first on my lits. They look awesome B)

Are you getting a 370 Humpstar ?

Not yet but natural progression and all that. Still want to finish the 350z first :)

• 3 weeks later...