Halfords 120 Piece Professional Socket Set 59.99 from 159.99

cs2000

Not sure if right place, but until midnight these are on sale, have reserved mine so here you are!

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_storeId_10001_catalogId_10151_productId_862443_langId_-1_categoryId_255215#tab1

These are normally priced at 159.99 so this is a bargain, everything in the box (aside from the ratchet heads) have lifetime guarantee and the store just swap them in-house if one ever breaks, the ratchet heads are excluded as they're "moving parts"

Great deal as the Professional stuff is actually really good quality.

EDIT: the deal of 59.99 is now over, but these are still a pretty good price of 79.99. picked mine up last night and its a great little set :)

Edited by cs2000

I never used to rate halfords sets, but I got advanced toolset and their awesome

Exactly the same here. I not a professional spanner monkey, but in 12 months I wrecked 3 cheap socket sets, probably wasted 60 quid on those and that was with light use.

A family member bought me a smaller Halfords Professional socket set for Christmas and its amazing, used it much more than all my others and nothing breaks! and the lifetime warranty helps if you happen to break a socket at all. They're quite expensive, but its an investment in the long run.

Collecting mine on the way home from work, then need to hide it from the Mrs... we are SUPPOSED to be saving for a house, but the naughty traders on here and my ever cash hungry Zed are slowing progress somewhat... :ninja:

Edited by cs2000
  • Like 1

I never used to rate halfords sets, but I got advanced toolset and their awesome

Exactly the same here. I not a professional spanner monkey, but in 12 months I wrecked 3 cheap socket sets, probably wasted 60 quid on those and that was with light use.

A family member bought me a smaller Halfords Professional socket set for Christmas and its amazing, used it much more than all my others and nothing breaks! and the lifetime warranty helps if you happen to break a socket at all. They're quite expensive, but its an investment in the long run.

Collecting mine on the way home from work, then need to hide it from the Mrs... we are SUPPOSED to be saving for a house, but the naughty traders on here and my ever cash hungry Zed are slowing progress somewhat... :ninja:

Zeditis will do that to you :surrender:

Must resist!!!! Ive already got 2 socket sets. Have to say I really rate halfords professional stuff. Ive quite a few of their items now. My favourites are probably the ratchet spanners..... lovely!!!

Need a new torque wrench though, so hopefully one of them will appear in their sale!

Lmao! I ordered the 150 piece set as all my garage tools were my dads from back in his racing days so there are imperial stuff mixed with metric and just a bit messy and rusty these days. Can't go wrong for 100 quid and lifetime guarantee

Great spot, thanks for sharing. Got some of their ratchet spanners, very decent, wish I'd got a bigger set <insert SMD joke here>.

I'm quite happy with the size of mine, although the ones on offer are in considerably better condition than my old set :blush:

Just like the milkman. Always delivers :)

The 150 £200 quid set is down to 99.

This has the ratchet spanners which are very handy when working under the car ;)

I got the £200 set for £89.99 a few months ago. It really is a pretty decent set and the ratchet spanners have already saved me money from not smashing something when trying to undo hard to reach nuts!