Future Zed owner! Near Horsham.

Hi there, I'm hoping to get a 350z in the next few months so thought I would introduce myself!

I had a modified Audi TT 225 Quattro previosly, and am currently brielfy leasing a BMW 125d.

Since the turbo powered Audi I've wanted some pure 6 cylinder grunt so I think this should hit the spot just right and should give me the same kind of power figures straight out the box!

Anyway any recommendation / tips on buying greatly appreciated! The spec I would like is:

Sunset Orange

Nismo kit

Gt pack

Pre '06 to avoid ridiculous tax!

Guessing this could be tricky to find!

Cheers

Mike

Hi there, I'm hoping to get a 350z in the next few months so thought I would introduce myself!

I had a modified Audi TT 225 Quattro previosly, and am currently brielfy leasing a BMW 125d.

Since the turbo powered Audi I've wanted some pure 6 cylinder grunt so I think this should hit the spot just right and should give me the same kind of power figures straight out the box!

Anyway any recommendation / tips on buying greatly appreciated! The spec I would like is:

Sunset Orange

Nismo kit

Gt pack

Pre '06 to avoid ridiculous tax!

Guessing this could be tricky to find!

Cheers

Mike

I think the sunset Orange is only Pre 06 anyway.

:welcome:

Thanks for the welcome guys!

Haha yes Nismo kit is quite hard to find. Especially in that colour!

Good luck :)

Yes I've noticed there's not too many around.. Is it cheap/easy to fit a spoiler/bodykit at a later date?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Looks good. Wonder if it's been a forum car? Stubby, and those shoes. B)

Yes mate she was mine.Glad shes gone to a new member of the forum.Damn fine car! And a nice new owner, who I know will take care of her.

Blast from the past. I was the original purchaser and owner of this car back in 06 before selling to stanzed. God I loved it soooo much. Not to mention the hours and hours spent cleaning it!