Lurking for a week, time to introduce myself (370Z black edition)

2 weeks ago I posted about a 370Z I was looking at from a private seller (who I believe is a member of the 'other' group). I managed to quickly organise the sale and have now owned it for a week! Probably time for a proper 'hello!' thread...

When I was younger I always wanted a 350Z (my friend even bought me a model of one for my birthday once) and when the 370Z came out, I wanted one of those too. I'm now super-fortunate that at 23 I'm able to afford to buy and keep one; dream come true pretty early in life! My fiancée was the voice of reason (?) when I was deciding; she pointed out you only live once and if I don't get one now when I can, who knows what might happen in the future! :lol:

Anyway! It's a 2010 black edition in quartz. I'll post the number in the 'number thread' to help keep track! I don't have any plans to modify it, as I'm a big fan of the OEM look, but we'll see.

I want to say a big thank you to everyone on this forum :blush: it was really useful browsing through old topics about questions and thoughts I had, and I'm sure that's going to continue through ownership. Plus it's just really interesting to see what people do with these cars.

Oh, and I'm in Milton Keynes; looks like there are a few members from around these parts?

Of course, this thread would be worthless without pictures so here are some from when we visited my parents yesterday. Hope to take some better ones soon.

Rear wheel

Front

Rear

wow very nice, i do like the manacing looks of the 370z, it just says "don't mess with me"

At 23 i bought my first car as well,a vauxhall cavalier 1.6 and i can safely say it was the crapest car i have ever owned and burnt oil for fun

Enjoy and sell it to me in 5 years time for much cheapness!

You really should look at a non stock exhaust though, they really bring the 370z to life and make a huuuuuuuuuge difference to driving pleasure :)

+ a million on this - have a look at Tarmacs new website

• Like 1

Hope you not into caravan tugging with the 370 looking at one of those pics! lol

I wondered how long before someone would spot that :lol: no, it's my parents :)

Thanks for the welcomes everyone!

Edited by Jalada