Come Thursday, I will be a proud owner of a Zed! Very excited!!

As the title says....

Very excited right now!!

And Hi Everyone! :p

First all the bose system has to go! ..... If anyone has any links to 350's that have had this done - would be greatly appreciated!

(preferably, a double din touch screen!)

I'm from the boarder of West Yorkshire/North Yorkshire, right outside a town called wetherby.... Any other locals near me?

Tommy !

Welcome.

In regard courses, it depends what you want.

If you just want to be able to cope with power and rear wheel drive, common sense and not driving like a dick (not saying you are a dick btw) is generally a good place to start. Ease yourself into it and you will get use to the car.

Alreet!

I'm from the North East but regularly play out when I'm home. I don't know if many of the northern members do many meets but it would be wicked if we could get something going at some midway point for everyone once a month.

Do it nice or do it twice!

Welcome aboard, enjoy. Only advice........don't floor it round a tight corner when it's wet, unless of course you want to wave to anyone that's following you. For advice on how to do this just ask Humpy what it was like when Keyser waved to him in Wales :stir:

Welcome aboard, enjoy. Only advice........don't floor it round a tight corner when it's wet, unless of course you want to wave to anyone that's following you. For advice on how to do this just ask Humpy what it was like when Keyser waved to him in Wales :stir:

I was just being friendly :blush:

:welcome: to the OP

Edited by Keyser