iOS 7 & OS X 10.9 launching tonight

I got bored of ios and having already had android i opted for a windows phone. Probably the biggest waste of a 400 quid phone you could ever have. Looks great, works fast but is probably 5 years behind ios and android. They havent even got a fully functioning ebay and facebook app yet!

As soon as im in a position ill be going back the other way again which is a shame because the 5 percent greatness of this phone is overshadowed by the 95 percent dross!

iDon't believe iM saying this, but iFeel the same, bored as hell of iOS, although it works perfect! :lol:

We need something revolutionary tonight or iM converting to Android / S4 :lol:

You saw my lovely face on it the other afternoon Adrian:)

So it must be good!

And you lot can shut up b4 you start:)

:lol:

I personally don't think I am tech enough to utilize these phones to their full, the iphone is good for what i need but I'm just bored.

I fancy having something different to look at for a while. Its that boring layout that kills it for me. Easy to use yes, but so frigging boring.

In dumb person talk, what are the ios7 wow factors?

I have a dev account too guys so if anyone wants access for a small fee (less than is on any of the sites ive seen today and solely to cover the cost of me buying the account) drop me a PM. Octet, if there's a free way you know then that's cool too :)