iOS 7 & OS X 10.9 launching tonight

Sorry. Beta testing (or simply beta) is a lateish test phase of a new software release, before it goes out to the wider wold. Companies like apple release software in a version beta so that people like developers can get their applications (apps) ready for when the new software properly goes live. Also so people can find and report bugs before commercial release.

Generally a beta version is a little bit unstable compared to a full release, so you often find it misbehaves, crashes, or is a bit grumpy - but so far I've found it quite stable personally.

For a first beta, it works unbelievable well! Only found some small glitches so far, nothing major.

Apps will need to be refreshed to the new design, but so far Skype and Ebay apps are crashing.

Very smooth interface, so far can't find any reason why I would like jailbreaking which is great!

Navigation in Maps is beautiful, very informative , yet very simple.

Glad I've not changed if eBay isn't working? :lol:

You can use Safari until they update the app?

Yeah a few apps have not worked for me me, some not at all (eBay, kik) and some partly (Lloyds TSB) but on the whole its very nice.... A little spare on actual 'new' features but as usual Apple making a big song and dance about minor stuff so to be expected.....

It changes just enough without changing too much if that makes sense :wacko:

Installed that just now, good tip, ta. Except install churned about 8%. Fortunately I have a V6 generator on standby to charge her up!

I've been playing tunes all day and that seems to really cane it, now 24%. Switched to iPad for musical support.

Just sent a few SMS's today and im on 74% battery life. Pretty heavy so far id say.

Apps that don't work so far ive found... Sky Wifi, eBay & Santander.

eBay being by far the worst in that you need to hard reset the phone to get it back

Not liking it so much now because I can no longer contact Mr Two Bears in the car as the 'phone won't connect properly. If I get through at all I have to compete with the car radio which seems to want to be on at the same time :dry:

Not liking it so much now because I can no longer contact Mr Two Bears in the car as the 'phone won't connect properly. If I get through at all I have to compete with the car radio which seems to want to be on at the same time :dry:

Not tried the BT yet .... Haven't found any major bugs just Apps that are not compatible....