My 350 got keyed :( heartbroken

deankenny

I hate mindless criminal damage like this. Im a copper and it really makes my blood boil with $hit like this. I had my last car done to the same extend as yours. There was no reasoning for it other than I had just cleaned it so it was looking nice! I don't actually get what these people gain from doing this! They gain nothing what so ever! Its absolutely retarded and backward! It upsets the owner, causes public money to be wasted trying to locate the almost always unlocatable.....I wont talk further as im not allowed lol! Sorry OP. I do feel for you.

Mine got done last night.......luckily I don't give a ****!

My strategy is to hope someone writes it off before the pcp is up.

You'll probably get a good deal from the body shop if its already going in.

Well gone into bodyshop this morning, key scratche panels will be sprayed and the guy said he will make sure its a decent price as im doing it along with the other parts being done.

Got a lovely 11 plate Peugeot 207 automatic as a loan car from the bodyshop while the 350 is worked on, what a dreary thing to drive haha.

Hi mate, I have the dubious honour of living in Yeovil and from your description I am guessing you parked in 'takeaway alley' at the bottom of Middle Street? If so I am pretty sure it is well covered with CCTV as it used to be a bit of a warzone late at night. Maybe there is something on tape that might help the Police identify the little s**t who did this?

Good luck with the respray - out of interest who's doing the work for you?

Cheers

rob

Hi mate, I have the dubious honour of living in Yeovil and from your description I am guessing you parked in 'takeaway alley' at the bottom of Middle Street? If so I am pretty sure it is well covered with CCTV as it used to be a bit of a warzone late at night. Maybe there is something on tape that might help the Police identify the little s**t who did this?

Good luck with the respray - out of interest who's doing the work for you?

Cheers

rob

Very close to takeaway alley i think, i parked in this little car park i have circled in red, i was parked where the motorbike is parked in the second pic. Kennedys bodyshop in Weymouth, is doing the work.

6e59488bdb4e002c9c2468540a504327.png

3e1b7094d618a11747c3d4ee3a1fc54e.png

Edited by deankenny

So they had to walk to the far end of the car park to do this to your car? What the actual f*** :|

Hope it's not too expensive to sort and I know it's not much comfort but the kind of people who do this will never have anything nice in life. They may have caused you 15 minutes of misery but they have a life time of it, so I like to think anyway.

Edited by mouthwash

I'm so sorry to see this Dean. It seems to be happening even more often now, which is a worry.

Hope you get it sorted mate and the body shop do you a good deal. On the bright side (if there is one), at least it was before you'd had the work done that you'd already planned.

I think we all feel some of your pain when we see mindless acts like this.