Parello's Azure/Matte Blue 3M 350z Complete!

parello9

Well i thought it was time to upgrade the milano integra dc2 to something rear wheel drive and just about as fast with some toys in it too!

The s2000 and 350z were the choices and of course i got the 350z as it felt brilliant to drive over the s2k and a bit more special...

And so with a drive over to Lincolnshire i picked this baby up! :)

null_zpsf96825a7.jpg

null_zpse4f11495.jpg

null_zps1ab97241.jpg

I think some of you may recognize it as it has 350z owners stickers on it from a few years back...

it has all the upgrades but the sat nav, which i did want but couldn't really find a decent one with it in

I think i will be keeping it like this for a while not sure whether to get the wheels done white or something..

It does have a crak in the front bumper but i do ideally want to get a different one so wasn't so bothered, i need some options on front bumper though as im not sure what i will like..probably a meaner look anyways!

So i started by giving it a good clean...

The headlights were misted up at the top too which i got out as soon as i could

before and after pics

null_zps879f7609.jpg

null_zpsa947e3f8.jpg

also the exhaust needed a good polish so heres that too :)

null_zps757bf9a7.jpg

null_zps3d957733.jpg

So it was finally clean and i got some better pictures with the sunshine

null_zps3dc36dd0.jpg

null_zpsec119433.jpg

null_zps4aa12ca8.jpg

null_zpseb1e247f.jpg

Came out a treat!!

So far i love it!.. the sound of the v6 is amazing and it drives superb... the right choice by far!!! :)

Service is first on the list also looking for a front bumper...

Thats all for now

Edited by parello9
  • Like 3

Great looking car mate. Really like the clean up you did on the headlights - mine are looking the same as that :( what products did you use to treat that?

basically just got the t-cut out and elbow greased away ;)

when i get the machine polisher i shall do again, but they are clean as glass right now :) i was well happy as it really let the front end down before

• Like 1

Headlamp came up a treat :)

Get yourself some spacers, 20mm front and 25mm rear and find yourself a Nismo V1 replica on ebay to replace the cracked one. :thumbs:

i know it did indeed!...im not to bothered about spacers at the mo and ill give the bumper a look thanks

Love Azure in the sun. B)

i know i didnt realise how much it would gleam with the sun

Superb looking 350 and good job well done. :thumbs:

Alex. :)

thanks bro.. i will be coming to you to buy the service items i think !!

Well here's a little update i done after work! :)

first we have a wiper and jet wash

null_zps42588306.jpg

out!

null_zps5648a19e.jpg

jet wash hole cable tied up and black taped up

null_zpsf76931d7.jpg

bung in with abit of sealant

null_zps5b55ad81.jpg

and the job is done

null_zps7ab76ae4.jpg

looks alot cleaner now :teeth:

Think ill be giving it a service for its next update B)

Great work mate. Was the rear washer jet hard work to remove? I have de-wipered mine, but left the nozzle in place just incase. Doubt the wire wiper will be going back on, the may aswell whip that off too. What size grommet did you use?

Top tip on the headlights thanks dude - did mine this eve with some tcut and they came up a treat!! :)

Great work mate. Was the rear washer jet hard work to remove? I have de-wipered mine, but left the nozzle in place just incase. Doubt the wire wiper will be going back on, the may aswell whip that off too. What size grommet did you use?

Top tip on the headlights thanks dude - did mine this eve with some tcut and they came up a treat!! :)

Sperm of the devil himself :lol:

@OP Zed's looking great :thumbs:

glad it helped, the headlights do look good now dont they haha!..

yeh my jet was abit hard to pull off, but i just used some pliers and to be fair i dont think it will ever be going back on anyways as all my other cars never had a rear wiper either...

i bought 1 pack from halfords i think it was 19mm 22mm and 24mm, it was a pack of 3 assorted, i did try them first before i bought them ;)

but only was £1.79 :lol:

Looks like a great Zed you have picked up there, looks great B)

thanks means alot :blush:

• 1 month later...

Back with and update:

Well seeing as ive had the car around a month now, i haven't spent money on parts yet. I have just been filling her up and enjoying it! plus getting used to rear wheel drive ;)

but i do have a new part now :)

So ive been cleaning her weekly bringing the paint work to former glory building up the wax and polish alot

here's a iphone pic

null_zps341f37d2.jpg

The door is a mirror B)

Anyways right so update...

...This was always going to be one of the first mods i wanted to do, Front bumper!

My blue one was chipped, had a few scuffs and odd cracks so instead of fixing i was on the look out for maybe a v2 or anything else that grabbed my attention, the standard bumper was always going to be a perfect fit so i opted for one of these instead with a few modifications and so here it is

null_zps9dd90dfe.jpg

Bumper meet car, car meet bumper :teeth:

It is a jap bumper so has no washer jets which i prefer as its smoother, debadged, number plates wholes deleted, also a nismo splitter found on the tarmac sportz site and it was only fitted and sprayed up a month ago and left in the bodyshop that's why its covered in dust!

I havent got any pictures while putting it on as my phone was charging but here we go

null_zps403fb314.jpg

null_zps6426915f.jpg

null_zpsa321acf7.jpg

So i like it but the next day i got a vinyl plate made until i sort the spray

null_zps3a74d84a.jpg

null_zpscee4c3ac.jpg

I like it a lot more than i thought i would :D

When i do get round to sorting the colour out i think i will get a plate the same size now but move it and attach it to the mouth of the grill instead

Thinking to get the whole splitter gloss black and grill or just the mouth of the splitter along with grill then the ends of splitter blue

Anyways hope you like :yahoo:

• Like 1

I'm sure someone will confirm this but isn't there an issue with not having functioning headlight washers if they were fitted originally when you have an mot? Best to check first before you spray it in case you need to cut holes and spray your old covers.

I'm sure someone will confirm this but isn't there an issue with not having functioning headlight washers if they were fitted originally when you have an mot? Best to check first before you spray it in case you need to cut holes and spray your old covers.

already thought about it and ill just put the old bumper back on if needs be :blush:

• 4 weeks later...

Well here's another update :)

I got that annoying clicking sound sorted with some grease, well my mechanic done it who does anything and everything with my cars. Literally knows everything lol

null_zps55be56bf.jpg

With that done i took some pictures when i cleaned it a few weeks ago

null_zps10cca19c.jpg

null_zpsda3aff14.jpg

Well anyways its currently in the (beaniesport) garage getting the new front bumper painted :teeth:

null_zpsa000bdae.jpg

I'm now deciding whether to get the whole splitter gloss black or just the mouth gloss black with the splitter blue to blend in

But it will be looking nice blue anyways B) B)

Edited by parello9

• 5 weeks later...

Back again :)

Well the bumper has finally got paint!!

null_zpsa574f69d.jpg

Then with a gloss black mouth whilst blending on to lip :)

null_zps00859b84.jpg

null_zps624a7d90.jpg

and finally its on but die'ing for a clean

null_zps86c17ee6.jpg

So it needed a mega clean after sitting in the bodyshop for a while so here it is gleaming :teeth:

null_zps62e7bdac.jpg

null_zpsce7a93b9.jpg

null_zpscd5be6af.jpg

I think it suits the splitter and can pull it of rather well im glad i didnt go for all gloss black :)

I see how hard azure is to match now aswel

I also got the following done in the garage as it was sitting there in no use, the bumper got painted of corse and

Both Auxillery belts

New braided front brake hoses on the front

Anyways bringing me on to my next purchase

My new pioneer Double din and in car tech goodies making it fit which came to a hefty price!

Oh and also my waxybox :p

null_zps2b980957.jpg

Just waiting for the HU to arrive of amazon which should be here in a few days

I did clean it today too and got a nice air fresherner from the waxybox

null_zpsae23d33f.jpg

B) Wax addict

I am definaltey luving the car now cant wait to get the ICE install in there.. just waiting on Amazon now :yawn:

Hope people like ...

P.s i now have a number plate now on :p

Edited by parello9