spent it wisely i think

buster

so after a great weekend in Wales and my zed being voted Best 350Z,god knows how but i am really made up,i decided i d spend the prize on a HD foam lance as the Zed Shed doesn't have one.

so as soon as we got back i emailed Tim Bomford at Envy Professional Valeting......awesome service by the way...

anyway it arrived and not one to sit around i thought i d test it out........on Mrs Buster MX5 first :teeth:

snowfoam005_zps689b73db.jpg

snowfoam002_zps60db988c.jpg

and the result was great

snowfoam012_zps2cd228f6.jpg

snowfoam014_zps1f1bc629.jpg

snowfoam015_zpsc36f59c1.jpg

so next up was the zed

snowfoam009_zps383883c0.jpg

snowfoam008_zps751bb2ad.jpg

snowfoam010_zps15fff804.jpg

snowfoam011_zps3f67f072.jpg

10mins later

snowfoam006_zpse1b82e03.jpg

rinse , wash with mit ,rinse and towel dry and

snowfoam020_zps5fd5f3b6.jpg

snowfoam021_zps9d015439.jpg

snowfoam018_zpsb31c100f.jpg

snowfoam017_zpsa77fbcae.jpg

snowfoam016_zps8f29c919.jpg

thanks to all those who voted for my zed at the Wales 2013 drive out meet....bath times for the zed will be so much fun from now on.

bit shout to Tim Bomford at Envy Professional Valeting for a excellent customer service.....and on a sunday as well :teeth:

Edited by buster
  • Like 2

I'd make that consistency a bit thicker Bob, but still a great piece of equipment. I love my snow foam lance

it was but by the time i got the camera it look like you see here....plus the car was pretty clean :lol:

Edited by buster

The vote for the best 350z in Wales was fixed! :lol::lol:

I saw Bob in the office behind reception photocopying the entry forms with BOB on it!!

Glad you've chosen wisely, at least I don't have to clean your car any more :lol:

Very nice bob, ive been eyeing up the snow foam lance on Envy's site. Thing is do i really need one and by the time I set the karcher up and snow lance I probably would of cleaned the car by then :lol:

I'd make that consistency a bit thicker Bob, but still a great piece of equipment. I love my snow foam lance

it was but by the time i got the camera it look like you see here....plus the car was pretty clean :lol:

I was just going to say he was being a bit stingy with it! :lol: Get that knob turned up Bob!