What do you carry in your car?

Jp606

Off the back of my thread about a QD for day to day use (some good advice, cheers :)), wondering what you guys carry with you, if anything?

I carry a bottle of QD, micro fibre cloth, bird dropping wipes (use these a lot!) and active insect remover.

A few lengths of rope, black tarpaulin, lime, rubber gloves, pliers, a hammer. S**t sorry, wrong forum.

Some interior wipes, angelwax qed in a small bottle, water bottle, one or two microfibres and :blush: a makeup brush. I believe it's for blusher, but I use it for moving dust off my headunit and the seemingly dust magnetic dash plastic. I might add a small bottle of APC too.

• Like 3

Jacket sits in the handy cubby bit between the boot and the speakers (the Zbar covers on), there was gloves, tammy n' an empty bottle in it for the winter but not now. In the 'glove box'... should be passenger ar$e box... I've got manual, socket tyre pump, wheelnuts, autosock(winter again) and the handy first aid kit with fire extinquisher the last owner left in it lol.

Let's see, a digital tyre pump, a £20 note for emergencies, a neat rechargeable torch, a battery charger for my camera, a spare set of reading glasses, a pen, some plastic shopping bags, wheel nut key, torque wrench and a mini 12v hoover :).

Pete

dead prostitute?.... how did you fit them in the boot? ..or they just sittin in the passenger with the smile you painted on with lipstick... too far? lol

There's plenty of cubbies in the Z If you chop them up small enough.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...