Free comp, 5th clue posted.

martinmac

I am off on a little tour of the South West again on Wednesday, time for another little free comp. :)

Each day I will post up a picture with a question, very similar to last years format. I will post 5 or six pictures and then ask for pms with the answer. A few minutes on google will sort out the answer. There will then be a simple tie break question related to searching on here. Yes the forum does have a search button. :lol:

Please be aware that some of the places I stay may have dodgy internet so I may have to wait until the following day to get online to post.

CS has kindly offered to provide a prize for the comp, something to suit all the members on here.

See have a look each day and join in. :)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So hwew is the first clue. :)

We have just arrived at a friends hotel in Charmouth. Well worth a visit and the food is fantastic.

CIMG0305_zps252d038a.jpg

The hotels name is the same as a famous building designed by James Hoban.

I had the scallops this evening but where were they hand dived from.

Just make a note of the answer and pm me once you have them all.

After a bit of a late finish last night we are having a chill out day. This is partly due to the fact that the Queen is popping down for lunch here. Not much point in trying to go anywhere as most of the roads are closed. Looks like we will be sitting in the sunshine on our balcony with a spectacular view.

Todays question is...... where are we staying, its the hotels name I am after. This is a picture from our balcony. :)

P1020334_zps943eb977.jpg