Free comp, 5th clue posted.

martinmac

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will give you tomorrows clue today as from memory I wont have good internet there.

The name of the village is Cornish for fortified dwelling. Daphne du Maurier wrote many early novels here. We will be getting actross the river and staying at the first hotel we get to which has an appropriate name. The specials menu looks pretty good so it will be scallops again but what is the sauce made from.

78-bodinnick-ferry_zpsa6031e39.jpg

So here is todays clue. We stopped off at Dartmouth for a stroll and then drove 15 miles up the river to this place. The weather is again playing the game so its a few drinks and some nice food on the terrace. The question is whats happening at the pub this weekend. :)

sp4_zpsfbe4d0bd.jpg

He is a nice guy and we see him quite a lot to say the least. :wacko:

Be early 80s since I last saw him in London strange thing is that I went on to buy a lot of material from the support band that were great Irish and signed to U2s label at the time.

Its amazing to see what he has done over the years, guitarist with Thin Lizzy and Fade to Gray for example. There is someone who has posted on this thread who has a guitar signed by him that I am after too. :p

I have tickets to see Simple Minds at the MEN with Ultravox supporting, bought them the first day they were available and as usual I am at work. :surrender:

Its amazing to see what he has done over the years, guitarist with Thin Lizzy and Fade to Gray for example. There is someone who has posted on this thread who has a guitar signed by him that I am after too. :p

I have tickets to see Simple Minds at the MEN with Ultravox supporting, bought them the first day they were available and as usual I am at work. :surrender:

Oh last time I saw simple minds was at milton keens bowl now that was a few years ago but I did get another chance to see The Cult a few years back .

I saw Simple Minds at Maine Road with the Stranglers backing about 20 years ago, what a night. I must get Midge to pop up and do a gig sometime. :shutup:

Oops lol never got to see the Stranglers but did get meet Malcolm mclaren at a Clash concert strange man lol . And stood next to Fish at a Iron Maiden concert.