Free comp, 5th clue posted.

martinmac

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So here is the final clue. Another good day today, drove up to Bourton on the Water via Stonehenge and the Westbury white horse. Just waiting for my son and girlfriend to turn up and its food time again. We are stayingat the Old Manse which is very nice.

So heres the question.A few years ago my son was working for Tim Stockdale. Tim was asked by the BBC to sort out a special programme to support a well known annual charity drive. Tim asked my son to work with him on the show. Joe was thrilled until he found out he was working with Ruby Wax, they didnt get on and Joe ended up pouring a bucket of water over her. :lol:

The question is, what was the name of the show. :)

I had a picture to post but the signal here is awful and it would take all night.

I will post a tie break question up so may as well do it now. :)

How many miles will I be driving from tonights hotel to my house. We will be going the quickest route. You know where the hotel is and if you think about it you can get my postcode from the forum.

Thanks Hugh. I will leave the comp open until midnight Thursday so people can catch up. Friday night I am off to see the legend that is Terry Reid doing a gig at a mates house, Saturday is Cartmel races, Sunday I have a little celebration, Monday its races again.... Life is good at the moment. :D