**Wales 2013 weekend drives - ROUTES NOW SENT**

glrnet

Is that the Country Cooks side of your house or the other way?

Country Cooks side Graham, as you come down the hill (going east) before Chris's place and its very easy to slip over the limit there.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

200 yards up the road from mine. They get people going down the long down hill straight from CC towards mine.

They sometimes get the double whammy, speeding and overtaking on double white lines. :surrender:

And that does not show the infamous mobile camera van location on the A5 that parks in the wall recess on the west side or Corwen before the 30 limit changes to a 60 ;)

http://goo.gl/maps/SEqSG

Not tempting fate but it looks like they've moved that one to the other side of Llangollen, it now looks to be on the road up to the Horseshoe Pass. Of course, the police are under no obligation to reveal where they set up shop for the day but I do believe that the list is fairly accurate.

Pete

Huge thanks to wizard to setting up those tom tom files- loading all those routes took me less than a minute.

For all those that are not sure how to upload them:

1) Connect the tomtom to your pc

2) Copy the 3 files from your pc to the itn folder in the tomtom

3) In the tomtom go to itinerary planning, the 3 routes will be there to select.

Jobs a good en.

Will put them in the connect premium now just in case. That may take a little longer.

Wizard - quick question how did you generate the itn files in the first place?

Huge thanks to wizard to setting up those tom tom files- loading all those routes took me less than a minute.

3) In the tomtom go to itinerary planning, the 3 routes will be there to select.

Jobs a good en.

Will put them in the connect premium now just in case. That may take a little longer.

What if you don't have the lead will :lol:

Has anyone set it up in a Nurrish nav?

Jobs a good en.

What software does it use?

Jobs a good en.

Got it. Pm me your email address and I'll send it to you.

Does anyone know if the GPS directions provided work easily in Birdview?

I believe your sat nav is the same as I have in the 370 (before the Connect Premium came out) and it has always worked fine for me :thumbs:

I believe your sat nav is the same as I have in the 370 (before the Connect Premium came out) and it has always worked fine for me :thumbs:

Thanks, shame you can't just upload the route to it... it's going to be painful adding the roads 1 by 1.

Thanks, shame you can't just upload the route to it... it's going to be painful adding the roads 1 by 1.

I might be able to do that. Just waiting to get hold of someone with a connect system. ionabee has volunteered, but if I meet someone before I meet him, I could try it on their's.

Edited by The Bounty Bar Kid

I might be able to do that. Just waiting to get hold of someone with a connect system. ionabee has volunteered, but if I meet someone before I meet him, I could try it on their's.

I wasn't talking about connect, it's Birdview I have.. don't confuse me I've just spent 6 hours detailing. :lol::shrug:

Some won't know the roads though dave and for many the roads will be new. To avoid people getting lost or separated we want everyone to upload the routes or at least know the way/meet points.

Is there an abridged version of the routes that just contains the meeting points? Personally I can find my own roads to drive around if I get lost and meet up later at X time at Y place if needed...not that I'm expecting to get lost... unless I'm following the same guys as last year. ;)

Some won't know the roads though dave and for many the roads will be new. To avoid people getting lost or separated we want everyone to upload the routes or at least know the way/meet points.

Is there an abridged version of the routes that just contains the meeting points? Personally I can find my own roads to drive around if I get lost and meet up later at X time at Y place if needed...not that I'm expecting to get lost... unless I'm following the same guys as last year. ;)

Just follow me like last year ;) (remember though I always follow Colin) but this year Colin maybe following somebody else :lol: