**Wales 2013 weekend drives - ROUTES NOW SENT**

glrnet

The routes for the weekend drives have now been finalised. Please keep an eye on your email inbox ( the one you registered with the forum) as the links and other info will be sent to this address and NOT via forum PM, this will hopefully avoid "full inbox" situations. :)

PLEASE enter these routes into your satnavs so that the drives pass off smoothly, if you rely upon others and are following someone else who hasn't entered the routes either then there is a chance you will both get lost :)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers

on the saturday drive - which point is the lunch / tea / comfort break stop

main reason for asking - will have to enter the sat nag details as 2 routes (limitation on the connect premium - only 5 way points allowed)

:thumbs:

Graham,

Can't open either of the Sunday maps, the links aren't being highlighted, Saturday map opens O.K though. I'm going to check on another computer right now.

EDIT, opened O.K on a laptop, must have an outdated version of Adobe Reader on my main computer (well it is 9 years old :lol: )

Pete

Edited by JetSet

Cheers

main reason for asking - will have to enter the sat nag details as 2 routes (limitation on the connect premium - only 5 way points allowed)

Bringing the missus are we? :lol:

Edited by The Bounty Bar Kid
  • Like 1

Cheers

Bringing the missus are we? :lol:

no chance :lol:

I want to enjoy myself :blush:

I can be guinea pig for the connect premium, cant see how you are going to get that one sorted but go for it, will save me a few hours if it works :)

Basically I know that it uses a csv file format, but can't seem to figure out which one it is. If I send you a copy of each, you just need to put it onto a sd card and then place it into your connect system and then you can tell me which one worked. You ok with that?

Right guys, I am not coming due to work but have just spent last weekend up there and the surrounding areas working and there are a shed load of mobile speed cameras in use so be careful especially on the A5.

There's a list and map of every fixed camera in North Wales and the places where mobile van cameras are likely to be. However there are a number of unlisted spots where police cars and motor bikes will park up and record your speed.

http://www.gosafe.org/

Pete

For those who know where about my house is on the A5 .( about a mile from Country Cooks)

They have had the guy in the bus stop and mobile camera van there nearly every Saturday and Sunday for the last 8 weeks.

(The one in the bus stop is very hard to see and I know he will probably be there.)