Hi, welcome, new (ish) to the site myself.

I have a import Auto & love it :thumbs:

Like any used car do some homework (this site is a really great resource) & take someone with some knowledge with you, two heads are better then one. If it doesn't feel right walk away

Thanks guys for the welcome, have got my eye on this one

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221218522661?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2648#ht_1112wt_1395

Only prob was reg thought the first ones were 03 anybody any thoughts on this ,also Chris Knotts my current insurers could not find a 02 on there data base

Like the colour though

Steve

Welcome mate.

I had an auto previously and it was a lovely drive. It should be more reliable than the manual as there are no gearbox/clutch issues to worry about unlike the manual.... the auto's are essentially bulletproof.

52-reg cars are the earliest of the imports.... didnt come out in the UK until 03.

Your budget appears to be a bit tight though, so be prepared to be buying an example that might need a bit of attention. Have you checked how much your insurance is going to be, as you might get a shock if you're young...

• Like 1

I have a 52 plate 70k mile import fairlady Z coming in next monday which may fit the bill. Its in bronze, has alezan leather, brembos and i'm putting it up for 5490. (manual car).

Manual is the only way forward for me personally although other people prefer, although a minority, the auto/tip gearbox.

Better resale with a manual and lots more fun for going sideways!!!!!!!!

I have a 52 plate 70k mile import fairlady Z coming in next monday which may fit the bill. Its in bronze, has alezan leather, brembos and i'm putting it up for 5490. (manual car).

Manual is the only way forward for me personally although other people prefer, although a minority, the auto/tip gearbox.

Better resale with a manual and lots more fun for going sideways!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the heads up got to sell my current ride though

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/121102680832?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649#ht_759wt_1395

Steve